Chapter Five

The Next Morning......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

 "Look I know you're mad at me for what happened in the kitchen...." I said. "I'm not mad at you, Chyna. I'm mad at myself." Tremaine said. "What? Why would you be mad at yourself." Tremaine said

"Tremaine, if we're going to be friends; then you have to tell me what's wrong?" I said. "How am I supposed to tell my friend that I like her." Tremaine said. "What?" I questioned. "I like you Chyna and I can't kept fighting my urges to want you." Tremaine said. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"No!" I screamed waking myself up.

I didn't get much sleep last night because of what happened between Tremaine and I. I was basically restless. I may have only got the 2 hours of sleeo before I had woke myself up. My dreams were really disturbing and I couldn't stay up. If I had stay up, I would have daydreams about Tremaine. I'm not safe awake or asleep. Shit! I need some fucking help. 

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I really didn't care even to know if Nina was home or not. She has her own fucking problems. I went into the kitchen and made me some coffee. Then I heard footsteps coming from the living room. The door opened and Nina was there coming into the kitchen. I looked at her and she looked as if she had bee crying. I bet it was Luis.

"Morning." Nina said. "Hey." I said. "Where were you last night?" Nina asked. "I went to a party with a friend." I said. "And you didn't have time to fucking tell me." Nina said. "Woah! What the fuck is your problem?" I asked. "It's....it's nothing." Nina said. "Nina, have you been crying?" I asked. "Can you please, go and get ready for school." Nina said. "But Nina...." "JUST GO!" Nina yelled.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I then got dressed. I put on my spiked white tiger sweater, slashed black leggings, studded converse, and my "Legit" beanie. I quickly hurried downstairs; grabbing my bag, heading out the door and got into my car. I turned on the radio and Don't Think They Know by Chris Brown ft. Aaliyah (may she rest in peace) came on. This song reminded me of what Tremaine told me last night. So I sang along.

[Chorus: Aaliyah]

I don’t think they know the truth

Say they saw (A-A-to the L-I-Y-A-H)

I don’t think they know, how could they know

I don’t think they know the truth

Say they saw

I don’t think they know, how could they know

[Verse 1: Chris Brown]

Don’t let them tell you any different

They don’t know about us, they don’t know about it

I owe it all to you

They don’t know about us, they don’t know about it

And as much as I messed up, always give me your best love

They don’t know about us, they don’t know about it

[Bridge:]

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you