Chapter 1

I have to be One Direction's #1 fan. I completely adore them! but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for the cheeky green eyed boy.

Ever since I started stalking One Direction in my computer it hasn't stopped, in fact it's gotten worse.

I love everything about Harry Styles. His crooked smile, his amazing curly hair, his perfectly aligned teeth, his captivating eyes, his every thing..

I find my self day dreaming about him all the time! And I hate it I hate being so in love with a person that doesn't even know I exist and just sees me as another face in the crowd. And I don't know why I am so attracted to him. I know he is very good looking, but it's more than that. It has to be. And I am determined to meet him and get to know him one day.

......................................

Today there is a carnival that I have been dying to go ever sines I saw the announcement on a poster. So I decided I'm going with my best friend Eva. You see, I don't have a lot of friends. To be honest my only friend is Eva.. I have never been popular but people don't mess with me. I guess it's because I'm pretty tall. I'm almost 5'9. I hate being tall though, I feel like my head pops out of everywhere.

I hear a honk right outside of my house and I didn't have to go check in my window to go see who it was. I walked down stairs and hopped onto Eva's jeep. I personally loved her car.

"Hey Bells," My a full name is Bella Lanin. But people usually call me Bells.

"Hey! Oh my God I'm super excited!" I exclaimed. You don't know how much I have anticipated this day.

The car slowly came to a stop and i jumped out as soon as I could. It took me a minute to admire all the fun rides and the stands.

We decided to go on this ride where they would spin us in a capsule. it would be so fast that we would be able to walk on the walls of the capsule!

I loved the ride so much I made Eva wait in the 30 minute line. again. While we were just chatting just waiting for it to be our turn, I notices Dylan Roberts and his little gang were heading our way.

I have has a crush on Dylan for a few months now and Eva was the only one that new that I liked him. He was so charming, he has radiant blue eyes, and light brown hair fixed into a quiff. He was taller than me, which made me like him even more.

I was so excited when he came up to us. This is my chance I can finally talk to Dylan Roberts! he opened his mouth to speak and that came out was,"Hey Eva, " He gave her one his charming smiles and winked. He glanced at me awkwardly and looked back at Eva once again.

What?

Of course he was going to talk to Eva. She had bleached blonde hair with the the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! They were dark blue turning into the lightest shade of baby blue.

I snapped out my trance when Eva called my name, "Eva, Dylan and me are going on the Ferris wheel!" they walked away and left me alone. Just to add up to my luck it started pouting! shit seriously?

I sat down in a little bench and all that went through my mind was 'why me?'

"I wish Harry Styles could be here to comfort me" I didn't realize I said that out loud but I did. And what does it matter anyways, no one was around me anyways. So I just kept repeating it to myself.

"I wish Harry Styles could be here to comfort me, 9I wish Harry Styles could be here to comfort me"..

......................................

I woke up with a huge headache. I flipped around in my bed but why was it so hard? I opened my eyes and saw I was laying down with my purse as a pillow in the middle of a parking lot!!

What the hell where am I? Where's the fair? What the fuck!?

I stood up and started walking. it was kind of chilly sines when is it 'chilly' in Miami! Soon enough I reached a small town. There was a sign a few feet away but I couldn't read what it said yet. As I got closer I noticed the sign didn't say Miami it said 'Welcome to Homeless Chapel'

What!?

I kept walking to see more about this town I did not remember falling asleep in, and I reached a little newspaper stand and noticed the title of almost all the newspapers was 'Michael Jackson Dead' What the fuck? are these people insane he died in 2008 or 2009 I can't remember. I kept walking and stopped at a small corner store to buy some breakfast.

I looked around and what caught my eye was a magazine that clearly said 'Michael Jackson's Death' what!? I went to ask the guy with the uniform that signalized that he worked here, "Hey you! what day is it today?" I asked him. "The 25th" he answered me. "of?" "june" "of?" I was getting annoyed already. "2009.." he answered me once again. Oh my God. What is going on. Is this a joke if it is it is not funny!

I walked out of the store and started panicking. I am in England with US money and 5 years in the past. What?! I'm supposed to be 10 right now!

I was about to start crying but I saw a familiar face. I instantly stopped and just stared at him. I know him! That's Harry Styles! But younger! He looks around my age. I had to go talk to him! This is what I had always dreamed about! I can finally get to know him! The real him!

I started running towards him but I realized that would look a little weird, so I started walking and fixed my my hair a bit and put my hand on his shoulder, for him to know that I was speaking to him, and said "Hey Harry!" casually.

......................................

HEY THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC! AND I DOUBT ANYONE WILL READ IT BUT AT LEAST ILL BE ENTERTAINING MYSELF. RIGHT? HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT!

I WILL UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT UPDATE SO IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!

-Candy.x