Chapter 4

*2 days later*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

the annoying sound of the hotel alarm clock beeped loud as fuck. I had taken my entrance exam and was ready to start as a new student in Holmes Chapel High School.

I was super excited yet a bit nervous. 'What if people didn't like me like they didn't back in Miami? What if I would be bullied?' I had a mini panic attack.

I decided to ignore that inner voice that kept telling me I would never fit in, and instead I thought about all the possible good thing that could happen.

I got ready and put on my new clothes I had previously bought yesterday since I only carried the clothing I had came with.

I decided to go with the regular outfit which were skin tight jeans and a loose white long sleeved blouse.

I went downstairs and pigged out on the included breakfast buffet. I looked at my watch and noticed that I was going to be late if I didn't leave now, so I made my self a sandwich and placed in my new school bag so I could later eat that for lunch.

The walk was about ten minutes and when I finally got there it was this beautiful, immense building. it was so much prettier than my school back in Miami.

As I entered I noticed stares from other people which made me a bit self conscious, but at the same time I kind of expected to be on the spotlight on the first few days of school, since I was new.

I made my way to the office and picked up my schedule. I had to ask several people for direction to my home room classroom before I finally arrived my destination.

When I entered everyone's eyes were on me, so I decided to get off on a good foot by being confident. After all, I didn't want people to think of me as the new, social awkward girl.

"Hi. I'm new here, my name in Bella Linel, but I rather be called Bells. I just moved from Miami and am an exchange student here at Holmes Chapel High School" I gave my best smile and looked around the class room for an empty seat.

I took one of the empty seats of the back of the classroom. I was in between a spare desk and a girl, that according to her name tag, her name was Astrid. She turned around and introduced her self to me.

"Hi I'm Astrid" when she said that a bit of my hidden nerves vanished.

"Hey!" I gave her a warm smile.

"So how do you like it so far here in Holmes Chapel?" she asked me.

"Oh. Actually, I really li-" I was cut off when I noticed Harry barge into the classroom with messy hair. It was obvious that he had had sex a few moments before interrupting our home room time.

He noticed me and grinned at me and made his way to the back of the classroom to the empty seat right next to me. Which made me have an inside fan girl moment.

"Hey Bells" his smile was just like I remember it being on the wall of my old bedroom where thousand of his posters hanged on.

"Hi!" I replied with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't help but feel extremely happy when I was next to him, which led me to temporarily forget Astrid's presence.

I turned away from Harry's direction and took out all my supplies out of the baggies they were sold in and neatly organized it into my pouch.

I was eventually going to run out of money so I needed to find a job soon!

I turned to Harry once more.

"Hey, do you now any place I could find a job at?" I asked him.

"Actually there is one place I now is hiring. Why don't you meet me after school at the courtyard and I'll take you there, yeah?" he gave me a flirty wink that gave me a mint heart attack.

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you around" I winked back using all my lady balls that I had left to pull of my minor stunt.

I picked up my bag from beside me and made my way to the room next to this one which was supposedly my science class.

'I have a feeling this would be a good first day' I thought to myself as I sighed in relief.

SOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A WHILE I JUST FELT LIKE NOBODY LIKE THE FANFIC BUT NOW ON IM GONNA KEEP UPDATING.

~ Candy.x