skip Class lets get some ass

So its me Haley right now its 8:39 & im complely nackered i will write the best chapter, i still have to go through my other books and update them, well her you go <3 haley xxxooo

KENZIES POV

________________

Well let me see your schedules i said sneaking glances at that one green eyed boy (harry). Well we have all the same classes so follow me. First we have singing, drama, dance, pe, and lunch, then math english, and history. Bur zayn you have all the same classes with my friend Maddy so let me call her and you can go with her. Ummm ok he studdered nervusly. Dont be scared hun i cooed pinching his cheeks. Her she is i said as Maddy walked up, well hey mads keep this thing with you until lunch then give it back you got it i said pushing Zayn torwards her.

ZAYNS POV

_______________

UM hi im Zayn. Im Maddy, so we have art, pottery, and free time, then pe, then lunch and the same as the other guys. so lets get going. She was cute dont get me wrong but i love Perrie<3 (aww).

KENZIES POV

________________

So we have a singing project, dance project, and Greece aditions in two weeks. I said tiredly walking to lunch. Let me put some pep in your step harry said cheekly.

HARRYS POV

________________

Let me put some pep in your step i said cheekly. Were is all this courage coming from, i thought to myself.

SHORT I KNOW IM REALLY SORRY I AM TIRED AND DONT REALLY NO WHAT TO WRITE ( GOT ANY IDEAS EVERYTHING COUNTS). <3 haley xxxooo