Happy Birthday!

Hey Wini. 

Tejaswini.

Tejas.

Tejj.

Teju.

Wini.

Winz.

Winnie the poooohhh.

Piece of poo.

(Tee hee)

So hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This is the best thing that has or will be done for you cuz I am so special for you that you won't be able to resist loving me for life. 

Also you sorta rock. Sorta.

Wow, you're 16!! And a whole frickin' month before me, I hate you. 

Or wait it's your birthday so I'll hate you tomorrow. Or maybe I'll give you another nice day and hate you from Saturday.

So loser. Where do I begin?

You and your amazing, undying, shameless love for Disney made me admit mine. And all those times when we talked about all our Disney faves and everyone was like 'stfu let us do math' and we were like... 'nah'.

The petition for an Indian Disney princess better pay off cuz it's probably going to have your face! (Or mine, considering how pretty I am) xD

You've always been sooooo fun to hang out with and you've seen me at my best, worst, happiest, saddest, craziest, loveliest.. Oh wait, who am I kidding, I'm never lovely. But you know what I mean.

You didn't ditch me when I started (and frankly, didn't stop) fantasizing about Adam Levine in class and talked your ear off about how funny and hot and gorgeous that hunk of a man is. I mean, have you seen that face?

Woohoo. Not to get started about that here, though. 

Also, you stuck by me while I talked and talked and talked about Chris Evans AKA Steve Rogers AKA Captain America. (Though you didn't have much patience with me on that one, and handed me over to Soph pretty quick DemonicallyAngelic08 )

Seriously though. You HAVE to catch up on Marvel. At least the Captain America movies, and the Avengers. 

Come on, please.

You hated Ruchika ma'am with me and loved Niyati ma'am and Nalini ma'am. You ate with me during class and gave me your food. 

You stayed mad FOR AGES at a time but almost always came around. You bitched about Ballu with me and fangirled about Mr. R <3 ;)

I'd be kidding myself if I didn't mention what a good author you are. Seriously, I love all your stories and poems, even your attempts at songs. :D

I literally was talking to you last night and didn't mention your birthday, I feel like such a bitch!

Also, if you're having a party and didn't invite me, I hate you. I won't wait till tomorrow or day after this time. 

You love chocolates just as much as me, and hate sports just as much as me. (How many days a month are we on our period, anyway? xD) And all those times we shared mom problems? I've never bonded with someone so much. 

Here's to being some of the only people to genuinely appreciate poetry and the literature in class and still hating on teachers and dreaming about ditching (though we've never had the guts too)

Happy Birthday again, loser. Have the sweetest 16th ever. 500+ words enough for you?

~Manju. (Just this once. Otherwise, Manjima is bad enough. I'm Emily Gordon from now on.)