Texas

Amber-Omg it's really you😭😭
Broitszack💯🔥- Yes babygirl, so I heard you are moving to Texas.
Amber- You heard it😉
Broitszack💯🔥-See you soon sweetcheeks💕
Amber-Sweetcheeks?😚
Broitszack💯🔥- Ikr it's amazing💗😳
Amber-Yeah, see you soon zachy 💗
(Skip plane ride cuz I'm lazy af again)
We got to our new house and holy shit it's huge! (That's what she said)  My mom said pick what room you would like, so I picked the one with the purple walls. I unpacked all my things and decided to text zach.
Amber-Just got to the new house!
Broitszack💯🔥- Oh cool, where at?
Amber-Round Rock.
Broitszack💯🔥-NO WAY!
Amber-OMG WHAT IF WE ARE NEIGHBORS!!!!!!
Broitszack💯🔥-Go outside!
Amber walked outside and saw the love of her life❤️ She ran up to Zach and jumped into his arms "like in the fairy tails" "Omg it is so great to finally meet you" Zach said "I finally get to meet my idol" Amber started crying Zach pulled her into a tight hug "How about your family comes over for dinner" "That would be great" I replied. I went back over to my house and told my mom and Maddie that the neighbors invited us over for dinner! I went upstairs and changed into the outfit up top or on the side.  All of us went over to Zach's house and We all greeted his mom Apryll she said zach's up in his room if you wanna go in there Maddie and Amber. We went up to his room and Maddie just went right in and jumped up and hugged him something in my stomach made me feel jealous, I think I'm catching more feelings😩. Why do I have to be such an hormonal 15 year old.

This was really bad but😳 yolo