Chapter IX

Grayson's POV

I woke up to the most beautiful girl ever. Kian Adamari-Aileen Ayden. Maybe one day I can make her Kian Adamari-Aileen Dolan. Kian was still asleep when I woke up. I could tell she had a long, but good day yesterday. It's unbelievable. I, Grayson Bailey Dolan finally have a girlfriend. Best part? She's gonna stay with me for a while. Maybe longer.
I dunno if Ethan or Jocelyn is up, but I decided to get in the shower, get dressed up and make breakfast in bed for Kian.

》》》》

I decided to make pancakes, mango pineapple smoothie, and a chocolate chip muffin. I bet she'll love it. As I'm settling everything Ethan and Jocelyn walked out of the room.

"Hey we're going out to eat!" Ethan said a bit sad because he wasn't sure if he should invite us or not.

"Hey man don't worry, you two have fun, I'll be happy to stay alone with Kian today." I said with a wink.

"Alright thanks man." Ethan hugged me.

"Thanks Gray, take care of my sister because she is feisty." Jocelyn said punching my shoulder lightly.

After they left I walked into my room and see a peaceful Kian sleeping. I put down the food, and woke her up gently.

"Kian... it's Grayson." I whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey bup." I said with a smile.

A big smile appeared on her precious face.

"Morning bug." She replied.

I honestly liked how we rhyme.

"I made you breakfast." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Gray you really didn't have to do this!" She whined.

"I know, but you're my baby and you had a long day yesterday. So I figured that you needed to relax." I smile and watch her devour the food.

After she was done, she got in the shower to refresh herself and I washed the dishes. After she was out I felt arms around my waist and it was Kian. I turned around and picked her up. We stare into each other's eyes deeply. And we started to kiss. This kiss turned out to be a make out sesh. She starting taking off my shirt and unzipping my pants. I took off her shirt and shorts leaving her in her thong. I dropped her on the couch and started kissing her neck all the way down to her thighs leaving incredible hickeys all over her. I took of her thong and pulled down my underwear. Kian seemed worried, but I grabbed her hand and whispered,

"Don't worry baby, I promise you everything will be fine."

I couldn't believe it, it's Kian second day here in L.A. and we've been going out for a day and I'm already fucking her.! I slowly stick my dick inside of her and boy was she tight.! She jumped, and squeal, and started digging her nails into my skin.
"Wait Grayson..."
She said panting.
I would only stop if it would hurt her that much which clearly it did.

》》》》

By the time she adjusted to my size I was pounding her like nothing.!
"GRAYSON, WHAT THE FUCK.! DON'T STOP.!"
That was all Kian could scream.
I would nibble on her nipples, suck on her neck, pound the shit out of her.
I couldn't tell if I was about to cum or not.
I was to busy worrying about Kian and if I was pleasuring her or hurting her.
"Baby, am I hurting you.?"
I asked out of breath.
"N-no G-Grayson.."
She was also out of breath.
I started slowing down and that's when I snapped out of it.
I was about to cum and I wasn't sure if I should tell her and pull out or hope for the best.
It was to late now. I ended up cumming inside of her, leaving her wet as fuck.
"K-Kian I-"
She interrupted me.
"I know Gray. I know."
She said exhaling.
"Yeah, but-"
"Gray it's okaay, don't worry about it."
I wasn't sure if it was okaay, but whatever happened I wasn't gonna leave her.
I continued fucking the shit out of Kian when Ethan and Jocelyn walked in.
"Kian.?!?!"
Jocelyn screamed.
"Grayson.!!!"
Ethan yelled.
All I could think of was.... busted.