Feelings ~Nnoitra Gilga~ Oneshot

Hueco Mundo, a white sunless desert also the home of Las Noches, was as usual empty and bleak; at least on the outside. Las Noches, the home of Aizen, his two ex-shinigami subordinates and his army of Arrancar renamed Espada.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

“And let us welcome our newest member. Come on out.” Aizen motioned for Tousen to lead the newest Arrancar into the meeting room where all of the Espada waited. A young woman stepped passed the large doors and entered the artificial light of the meeting room. The Espada all turned to face her to get a good look at her seeing as they assumed that Aizen would have her placed as one of the Espada’s fraccion. She had deep brown hair that was tied loosely at the base of her neck reaching to the middle of her back, her bangs were swept off to the right somewhat hiding a small green gem-shaped mark on her forehead; which coincidently brought attention to her bright emerald green eyes. Her mask seemed intricate enough, starting at the base of her hairline coming up to the front stopping at her forehead, where it doesn’t cover the green mark; almost as if it was a bandana. Her clothes were unflattering. A large shirt drooping off her left shoulder and dark capris a size too big held up by a sandy brown rope and no shoes. “And you expect one of us to choose this bitch as a fraccion!” Nnoitra shouted. Not a word came out of the girl’s mouth as she just ignored the strange potty-mouthed male [with a strange moon crescent pole…that’s what it looks like to me at least]. She stared directly at Aizen waiting for him to say something to her. “Now Nnoitra you know nothing of her capabilities yet.” Gin’s smiled grew wider. “Say now girly, wha’s yer name?” The girl tilted her head. “Yumi Midori.”

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Ulquiorra walked calmly down the blank white hall within Las Noches. His fraccion, Yumi, had gone off again and he expected her to go with him to a meeting. He was going to check with Halibel since she seemed to know where Yumi was most of the time. The dark skinned female was just leaving the training room with her three fraccion not far behind. “Halibel, you wouldn’t happen to know of where Midori may be?” Halibel shook her head; arms crossed as she walked passed him. If she doesn’t know, then that means she’ll most likely be with Nnoitra and Tesla. Ulquiorra sighed before taking a turn he knew would lead to Nnoitra, the foul-mouthed Numero Quinto Espada.

Yumi watched as Nnoitra flew at his fraccion, blade straight out like an extension of his arm, eye narrow and a sadistic grin plastered to his face. Tesla brought his sword up to block the aggressive thrust of the double crescent blade. Nnoitra growled as Tesla blocked another dozen attacks. Neither was breaking a sweat and one was growing annoyed and frustrated that neither had done anything but the basic block and attack. Yumi rolled her eyes but turned her attention away when she noticed the reiatsu of Ulquiorra closing in from behind.

The white skinned, emerald eyed cuatro Espada stepped into the lower level training room. It was originally an empty room but it was close to the Quinto and Sexta Espada’s they decided to claim it as their training grounds. Ulquiorra slipped over to the only female in the room, who turned her attention back to the short-tempered Espada and calm Fraccion once she acknowledged her Espada’s presence. “What are you doing here this time?” Yumi crossed her arms as she continued to watch Nnoitra and Tesla not sparing her Espada a glance. “I figured that Nnoitra-san would forget that there is a meeting today. So I thought I’d drop by to remind Tesla. However, I haven’t been able to say a word since they’ve been at this before I arrived.” Ulquiorra turned his gaze from his fraccion to the two fighting over several feet. “Nnoitra, stop this instant. Aizen-sama is waiting for you and Grimmjow to arrive at the meeting.”