Chapter 1

Miku

"Dad what is happening?" I whispered. We were at his bank, for some reason I heard shouts and then my Dad pushed me to the ground, he brought me to at his job earlier today. I then heard really loud sounds as then I saw my Dad fall in front of me, life leaving his eyes, I then knew what happened. I stood still, closing my eyes, stayed quiet as I could then heard windows breaking, with more loud noises. Then all of the sudden, it all stopped,no more noises no more shouting. I then heard footsteps "Check the wounded." I stood up slowly seeing tall guys with black clothes. One of them looked at me and tried to go near me.

I walked back with fear striking me, all I saw was blood and dead bodies everywhere. I then started sobbing, one of the police officers came near me "Miku!" "MIKU!"

"Miku!" "Wha!-" I stood up, Mikuo's hands on my shoulders "You were having a bad dream." He said. I stood up, rubbed my eyes "You want to tell me what happened?" Mikuo said and I thought of a quick lie. "Just some weird dream of something scary." I lied and Mikuo looked at me "Miku please stop lying to me. Was it Dad's, disappearance?" He softly said, he knew how much Dad's death changed me. I nodded, holding back tears, I felt my brother hug me. "Don't worry I'll be here for you." He said "Thank you." I said back.

I slowly got dressed for school, while my brother was downstairs making breakfast. I then heard little pitter-patter on the floor "Yenkee!" I called out while getting my shirt on. I then heard more pitter-patter of my little dog, as he came in my room. I laughed as he plopped himself down on the carpet, he never usually does this unless he is really tired. "Tired?" I said as he panted, he would really cheer me up whenever I have either dreams or little breakdowns of my past.

(This is a real picture of Yenkee, he is one of my doges. Yes Doges.)

I went downstairs to see leek soup on my plate, mouth watering I ran to the table

I went downstairs to see leek soup on my plate, mouth watering I ran to the table. "Wow, we have a speedy gonzales here!" Mikuo teased, I smiled as I ate the soup. After I finished I was at the door "Mikuo hurry up, you are really lucky that this is the last day!" I said "Hold your pigtails I'm coming." Mikuo responded. We started walking towards school. "Hey Miku, my girlfriend is going to spend the summer with us, is that ok with you?" He asked "Why are you asking me?" I said "You're the oldest here, and if you still want a answer its yes." I added. Mikuo nodded "Oh she will also bring her brother, who is in the same grade as you, also you've met him before at the age of 4." He informed and I nodded.

We arrived at school and went our separate ways, I was tripped by the jackass bully Len. "You suck." I said "You swallow." he countered "YOU TAKE IT UP YOUR A-!" I stopped myself "I can't say it. It is too much for this book, and for these young readers minds." I said. We both stared at each other angrily, I turned away from him and headed toward my class, thankfully sense this is a half-day, I have to stay in 1 class which I don't have Len in. I sighed as I sat down on my chair, I took out my earbuds and played music.

Turns out I fell asleep, in class. I woke up to see everyone chatting, even the teacher. I walked towards to my friends Luka, and Gumi. "Hey guys." I said tiredly "Miku did you hurt yourself?" Luka asked, I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I said and Gumi pointed at my leg then at my cheek "It looks bruised." She said as she poked it, a jolt of pain went into my cheek. "Len did this didn't he?" Luka said and I stayed silent. "Yep." Gumi said. We just chatted a lot about things. I eventually got tired and went back into my desk and fell asleep with my music on.

I jolted up to see Neru, Tei in front of me. Sigh, the last day of school can never go well can it? "What do you want?" I annoyingly said to her, putting my head back down, one of them pulled my hair, I hissed. I stood up, I was getting tired of this, even thought they were 2 inches taller than me. "Oh, you're standing up now?" Tei teased "Shut up." I said, "Well, shut up so you can listen." Neru said flicking me in the cheek where my bruise was. I was really tempted to hit her, but I resisted "Like you will hit us!" Tei teased.

Next thing I knew, my fist connected with Tei's face. "You belong in hell!" Tei said attempting to tackle me, but missed sense I moved out of the way. "Ok, I'll see you in hell too!" I countered. After a good 5 minutes, I was at the front office "Miku do you have your parents to pick you up?" the assistant said "N-no." I responded, putting my head down "Only my brother." I said. "Miku how come you have mis-behaved?" One of my teachers said Oh yeah she doesn't have a homeroom I thought "Things happened." I responded "What kind of things?" She asked "Um..." I couldn't come up with a lie. "Just some....things that happened." I said, crap why is my memories coming back?

"Miku don't say no more, I can see you've had a tough past." my teacher say "Oh my." the assistant principal said "What?" my teacher said "I-I'm looking at Miku's record...." She responded, I then heard footsteps getting further. "Oh my god." I heard. Please stop. I broke down again, I wanted all of this to stop, I heard some muffled talking all I heard was "Brother. Help. Early." through my sobs. After a while I felt a hug on me, I instantly knew who it was. I hugged back Mikuo, I was really tired of all of this bull that was happening.

After a while I started to calm down. I was still quiet, Mikuo stayed in the office to calm me down "Everything's ok." Mikuo whispered. I heard the final bell rang "There's the final bell, Miku I wish you good luck on your summer." My teacher said hugging me. Mikuo silently took me outside, I felt so many stares hitting me from different directions, but I didn't care, I just wanted to leave this hell hole. "Miku how come your cheek and leg is bruised?" Mikuo asked "I fell." I half-lied. "Okay, just be more careful later."  he said.

I nodded and we arrived at the house, Mikuo put the key in and I started hearing the little sounds of Yenkee's little feet go near the door. As soon as Mikuo opened the door, Yenkee came up to us jumping to get our attention. I picked him up, laughing as he licked me a little bit. I then put him down as we came in "So when is your girlfriend arriving?" I asked "In like 30 minutes, an hour or two." Mikuo responded. I nodded "Well, I'm going to play video games now." I told my brother and then went upstairs.

*time passes*

Len

"Why am I even going with you? I can take care of myself!" I was arguing to my sister Rin. "Len, mom and dad are in japan spending time with grandma and grandpa. I would have let you here alone for the weekend, but for three months?!" she replied. I sighed, no arguing with this one. "Fine, I give in." I said. "Plus, Mikuo has a sibling, that you've met before." Rin said "Really?" I responded finally someone I can actually talk to. I've must have met them when I was younger, because I do not remember anything of Mikuo having a sibling.

After a while, I was done and Rin was also packing all of her things -_-. I only have 2 suitcases and Rin has, so much that it hurts my eyes. I opened the door for my sister, helping her move all of her suitcases into the car. After we were finished with everything we own, we started getting on the road. We arrived after 30 minutes of driving, we headed toward the door and Rin knocked as I was dragging her suitcase behind her. "Geez! *wheeze* What do you have in here? *wheeze* bricks, rocks, boulders?" I said.

I heard the door open and it revealed Mikuo. I could hear some game sounds coming from somewhere else in the house. I also heard a muffled voice "Wingsuit! wait no that's A TREE!" Mikuo sighed "I really need to question about the games." Mikuo muttered, oh so I'm assuming its a boy, because of the games. "Well come in! Those suitcases aren't going to bring themselves in." Mikuo joked letting us in, the house was decent, 2 floors, a good spaced living room, and a huge backyard.

Finally, when I entered the house again, both Rin and Mikuo were staring at me. "What?" I said "Go upstairs." Rin said, I raised an eyebrow as I was walking upstairs. Then they led me to a door "Go ahead. Knock on it." Rin said. I knocked still confused as heck. The doorknob turned and then the door reveale- "YOU!?" Me and MIKU both said at the same time.