Chapter 1

~Violet's P.O.V~

      "Hey look! It's itty-bitty Violet!" One of the boys yelled out. As soon as I heard this I picked up my backpack from the ground and ran to the other side of the field. But when I got to the other side, another boy was standing there with a smirk on his face. "Where do you think you're going?" Another one of the boys asked. "I-I don't want to do this right now Cameron..." I said nervously. "Well I do." Cameron retorted then called his other friend across the field over.   "I see you finally caught up to her" Cameron's friend said. "Well she's as slow as a sloth Michael, it was pretty easy." Cameron said. Before they could do anything, I grabbed my backpack and swung it at Cameron's shoulder. "Ouch! You shouldn't have done that." Michael then grabbed my backpack and threw it across the field. I didn't say or do anything. I was really in for it now. Damn it, why did I have to be so stupid. The last thing I saw before being knocked out was the sight of my glasses being pulled off my face, and snapped in half by the hands of Michael.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I've decided to do this type of story because some people don't know how much bullying matters. I hope you'll read this story and find at the end of it your point of view of bullying has changed. Thanks for reading. If you want me to continue the story then I'm hoping for at least 3 or 5 votes. Bai everybody!