Oh, no.

as I lie in my bed, wondering if I'll ever be enough, I hear a knock on the door. I was only wearing a thin tank-top and some shorts, but the marks on my arm were very visible, so I decided to change. I quickly threw on sweats and my boyfriends Nike sweatshirt. I rushed down stairs to see who must've been knocking.

*as I am awaken at the hospital*
"what am I doing here?" I ask my boyfriend, Gage.
"I was knocking on the door for so long you never answered, so I took the key out of the mailbox where it is for you & you were passed out on the living room floor. you lost a lot of blood.." gage says passively.

"Kaylee, we see you have awaken." Dr. Ken, says.
"yes, could someone tell me how I really got here? I don't remember doing anything to lose a lot of blood.." I ask.
"you had cut yourself and you passed out.." the doctor says.
"oh.." I say strongly embarrassed.
"now, can you take your sweatshirt off? we have to have a female come in here and check you out.." the doctor says. "also, gage you have to come out with me when she's getting checked out"
"no, I'm staying right here. I'm going to make sure she's okay." gage says crying.
I keep thinking what have I done? I mean so much to a lot of people but that's not what's important right now.
"Gage, it's okay. she'll get checked out." the doctor says trying to calm my boyfriend.
"I'm not leaving! she's my world, without her I'm lost. so I'm staying to make sure she's okay" gage says loudly and angrily.
"babe, please just go. I'll let you see when we get out of here. please" I say

GAGES POV
the way she said that, I knew I should just go out there. so I headed out of the room, mad but it's all for her. I'm doing this for her. I get on my phone, and I have thirty seven messages and twenty three direct messages asking how kaylee is. I reply she's fine.
"gage, I know how you feel-
I instantly cut him off.
"listen, my moms dead and my dad? he don't give a shit about me. I live with my aunt, she's out of town my grandparents couldn't handle me. she's all I fucking have" I say loudly.

KAYLEE'S POV
the female doctor is about to take his sweatshirt off, when I hear Gage yelling.
"hold on" I say "can my boyfriend come in here? he's the one yelling." I beg
"if he's under 18 then yes." she says
joyfully I get up, and go tell him he can come in. Gage comes in.
"alright your name is?" she asks me
"kaylee." I say
"and your name young man?"
"uh, I'm Gage."
"okay well I'm sure you know what happened. we're checking her out. please stay calm"
"alright" Gage says.
I know how much I hurt my boyfriend. now I fucking wish i never cut.
as the doctor hands me his sweatshirt I bury my face into it crying. Gage comes and holds my hand. he gently kisses me on the forehead and told me, it's okay, he still loves me. he told me next time to come to him. he begged me repeating please baby, I don't wanna lose you.
"kaylee, I need to talk to Gage..."
I'm really worried now.

GAGES POV

the doctor takes me out of the room and tells me the cuts are deep. she tells me I need to stay with her until they heal and watch her.

FIVE VIEWS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER UPLOADED