Hello my dear

"ok, someone really needs to explain me what's happening here!"
you said when you got inside. Sam was still sitting on the chair he was when you woke up and Dean was sitting on the couch next to him. they look at you with a strange look, especially Dean.
"well, I could write you a whole book of what is going on, on this fucked up world. so you have to be more specific"
you sigh a little pissed off.
"I mean about Castiel and the fact that he DISAPPEARED in front of my eyes! "
then Sam continued, answering you.
" this is something you'll get used on him, the perks of being an angel"
ANGEL!!!? HE'S AN ANGEL!!? you literally freak out inside your mind and stay with your eyes wide open and your mouth slightly hanging open. you could take monsters, but angels.....not that much. you weren't atheist, but you had never again thought of angels. so you had just kissed an angel, your perfect first kiss, you thought eronic.
"wait......you're serious, you are talking serious! "
"...yes "
Sam answered. you started thinking about what you had heard when Cas and Amitiel were talking. something like, loosing the control in heaven.
"what's bothering you? except from the fact that you were with an angel all day"
Dean asked you and got up grabbing a beer.
"a woman, I guess angel, was talking to Castiel, about loosing the control in heaven"
Dean gulped some beer and looked at Sam, waiting to explain you.
"you see, there are good angels and there as some....weird angels... it's like a field up there. "
"and God? can't He do something?"
you asked worried.
"yeah......it's a little complicated. you see, no angel has seen God, some say they talk to him, to remain in power"
it was horrible, you thought. all this just for power. even the most holy and honorable creatures can be affect by power. this was not how you imagined heaven. when you thought about it you asked yourself. was Castiel one of those angels, affected by power?
"and Cas? who's side is he?"
you ask and Dean answered to your question, holding your shoulder.
"team free will! he believes that if God doesn't tell them what to do, then they should do what they think is right. which gives him a lot of opponents, but don't worry about him, he has been through more"
and then Sam continued Dean's answer.
"also, you don't have to be afraid of him,he only wants you to be safe. he has even put a spell on you to protect you"
you look at Sam clueless. how worried was he, you thought, to even cast you a protective spell.
"what spell?"
Dean walked and sat back to the couch.
"ohh, you didn't know, he's much of a creep. if you get hurt, even a tiny drop of blood falls, then the spell will teleport him directly to you"
so much of protection. you weren't in danger anymore, or were you? the thought of how worried he is makes you think of what else you don't know.
"ummm, I think I want to seat now"
you say and seat next to Dean. Meanwhile Castiel was in heaven with Amitiel. they were trying to find a way to persuade more angels to argue on following others orders.
"so what's up with this girl?"
Cas understood exactly which girl, Amitiel was talking about, but he tried to avoid the subject.
"Sam and Dean are just worried about her well being "
"and you are not?"
he paused for a few seconds trying to make his better act on ignorance.
"I am, but it's not my deal,.... I can't worry about every single human"
he said and looked away. he was sure that Amitiel wasn't gonna eat this, he knew her all his life and she doesn't give up that easy.
"Cas, I know you, you can't lie to me
you like that human and you can't deny it "
she said and held his hand, but he took it away.
"you can't understand, I need to be as far as I can from her if I want her to be safe. whoever comes close to me, dies"
he explained. he was really mean with his self, he was blaming his self for what he has done and caused.
"I haven't died....Cas, you are my brother and I love you, but sometimes you are a big idiot.... you should go back "
she smiled and looked at Cas. all angels where like brothers and sisters but Amitiel and Castiel had a big bond. they grew up together, fought together, they knew very well each other.
"no...I can't, we have to find a way to win everyone's trust here "
"listen, I called you up here and now I tell you to get you ass back there and win her heart!"
she said and with a hit of her fingers she teleported Cas to earth. he looked around, realizing that she wouldn't let him get up soon. he was about some kilometres away from the house Sam, Dean and you were. he sighed and walked for the place you were. you were sitting on the couch with Sam and Dean watching Persy Jackson and the lightning thief, one of your favorite movies. in the middle of the movie Dean suddenly got up. Sam slowly got up too and asked what happened.
"I think I saw someone from the window" he said and looked at the window grabbing a gun. you were watching them, trying to understand what Dean had seen. Dean opened the door and walked outside.
"you stay here, if anything or anyone strange comes, throw them this glass"
You looked at where Sam was showing you. a glass of water was on the table in front of you.
"Sam, that's just water! "
"it's holy water, just trust me"
he said and followed Dean. he closed the door behind him and you looked out of the window curious. you walked closer to have a better look. you took the glass and held it close to you.
"hello my dear "
you jump from your scare when you hear someone from behind you. you quickly turned around and saw a man. he seemed close to 35-40 years old, he had black hair and black beard and was in formal clothes. he was smiling at you in a playful was. you were ready to throw him the water but he moved his hand and the glass hit on a wall, breaking.
"w..who are you? "
you ask him and look back at the window, hoping that Sam and Dean were coming back but they weren't near by.
"so, I see you know Sam and Dean, I'm curious to hear how you met them "
he said and came closer to you. you took a few steps back. he closed his eyes and when he opened them again they were black. you tried to keep your calm and not freak out. you handled angels you could handle and aaa....what ever he was, you thought. he seemed quite amused by your reaction.
"acting doesn't suit you my dear"
he said and laughed a little"
No! you weren't a kid! he wasn't gonna put you down that easy.
" you still haven't answered my question"
you said. he closed his eyes again and they were normal, well human normal.
"of course, how rude am I! my name is Crowley "

Heyyy 😘 I hope you're liking my story till now. So yeah I'm going to stop for at least a week or two, because I want to start updating another story I'm writing, I also want to find a nice way to put and Crowley in. He's my love 😍 just to know, I'm in love with not two or three characters from spn but eight!!! 😍 don't blame me they're all amazing I can't control my feelings 😂😂😂