Ink sans x bullied reader.

Yes I know it sounds weird but here me out okay??
It was a crisp autumn afternoon. You were sat underneath a tree doodling in your favourite notebook. Whenever you felt upset you would come here and draw whatever was on your mind. This happened a lot due to you getting bullied in school since you joined a year ago. You sighed as your pencil nib snapped off. Looks like you were going to have to head home and get another pencil for tomorrow.

You were about to get up to leave when you heard the sounds of leaves underfoot. You looked up to see (insert bully name here) swaggering towards you. She looked around before noticing you and smirking. You knew what was coming next. "Hey whatcha got there huh??" They said before snatching the notebook out of your hands and flipping it open."Wow you are so bad at drawing, what do you call this anyway??" (Bully's name) said pointing to a page showing the mountain you lived under. "It's mount Ebbot. You know that really tall mountain that there's a rumour about." You mumbled trying to stay calm.
"Well now it's a ripped mountain." They said ripping the page in half. Tears began to fill your eyes. You had spent ages on that drawing . You remembered the feeling of triumph that dawned over you when you had finished it. You were about to burst into tears when you heard a male voice say. "Leave her alone." You look up to find a skeleton who's just about taller/shorter then you. He has a long light brown scarf that trails onto the ground and has a light blue hoodie tied around his waist. On his back is a massive paintbrush that nearly brushed against the ground. He looks at you and smiles before reaching it his hand towards you. "Who the heck are you??" (Bully's name)questions as you get up. "The names Sans but you can call me ink. Now get out of here before I make you wish you were never born" The skeleton growls.

Before you knew it (bully's name) was gone. "Thanks" you say as you pick up your pad with the now halved page in. "Want me to fix it?" He says as he takes the brush off of his back. "I don't know how you could." You say sadly as he reaches out for the pad. You hand it to him and watch as he places it in the ground and brushes the paint brush over it. A glowing light pulsates around the book before the page that's ripped sticks itself back together."How did you??" You ask dumbfounded. "Heh magic I guess now come on I want to show you something." He says reaching a hand out towards you. You take it and he leads you down the path you came to get there. As you walk , you smile. Finally someone who you can be friends with.

And there it is!! Hope you liked it guys!!