Chapter Three

Hey Guy I was thinking about writing a Claude Faustus X Reader story and was wondering if anyone wanted one?

Bye for now! Stay awesome! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Zero snickered, "figures." She was about pull away, but caught a whiff of Kaname's sweet blood. Her eyes darkened, then turned a bright red. Her fangs elongated as she tried to pull away, but the desire for the thick liquid was far too strong. Slowly she gave in as she grabbed Kaname's chin, tilting his head as she nuzzled her nose into his neck, slowly licking his nape.

Kaname was starting to get a bit annoyed with Zero's attitude. When he noticed what Zero was doing he was somewhat pleased with himself. "See Zero... I knew you would want me in one way or another..." He pushed her back against the tree and moved his soft dark brown hair out of the way to give her better access to his blood.

Zero only growled at his comment. She didn't hesitate to dig her teeth into his flesh, purposely being messy and harsh just to piss him off. She bit him with both sets of teeth, tugging at his skin as if she was a dog gnawing at some meat left on a bone. "Tch... Zero even if you wish to cause me harm... I do not feel the pain you are trying to deal me"

Kaname pushes her harder against the tree. Zero growled as her nails dug into his shoulders. Blood poured from the mess that she made. However, she greedily licked it up, sucking and nipping at his neck. With every gulp she practically moaned in blissful pleasure.

Kaname smirked "I knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself..." He sighs and looks into the beautiful star-studded night sky. "... if you like I won't speak a word of this to Headmaster Cross but... in return you must promise me something". Zero unlatched her fangs and licked up and down his neck. "Hm?.... What is it?..."

She moved to the other side of it, nuzzling into it as her fangs grazed the porcelain skin. She brought her hand up and clutched at already damaged side, as she readied herself to bite the untouched one. "Fine." Zero growled as she bit into him again, this time a lot less angrier. She greedily sucked at his blood, the smell wafting into the air dangerously.

Kaname tilted his head back to make it easier for her to drink his blood. "Will you be my queen?..." He silently waited for her finish drinking so she could answer. Zero's eyes widened as she released his neck in bewilderment. "what?" She looked up at him, shaking her head as she backed up. "Never.. Unlike you, I can't do that to Yuki...".

"But Zero... your the one I care about... even more than Yuki" He stepped back giving her some space as he puts his hand on the wound on the left side of his neck.

"But I care about her more than you." Zero scoffed, "and I still hate you." Turning around she began to walk away. Kaname quickly went after her grabbing her wrist before she could leave. "Why do you hate me... is it because of what I am... because I can't change that..."

He looked down with a saddened expression. "... even if I tried". "That's part of it, yes..." Zero sighed, looking down at their hands. "But... You use people, Kuran. And I don't wanna be one of those people." She shrugged, looking directly into his eyes. "That, and you've been my worst enemy since I can remember.".