Yandere Simulator ~Part 1~

Michiko sat in her room with nothing to do like usual. She placed her laptop on her lap and thought of a game she had heard of recently.

"Yandere Stimulator...." She said as she typed in the name.

She got some outcomes and clicked on the first one. She downloaded The game and waited a little.

~1 hour later~

Michiko was back at her laptop with a bag of chips and also a can of soda. Her game had finished and she clicked on it, a little excited.

Once she clicked the game, the screen was completely black. She thought the game was broken, but it turned out that it was a intro to the game.

"I can't feel anything." The game said.

Michiko raised an eyebrow but continued anyway with the story. After the game talked about her feeling nothing until She meets a guy she loves she thought of Hiroshi.

"Just like I felt when I met Hiroshi." She said, in a soft tone.

The game then talked about how a girl liked her "Senpai" and Michiko almost choked on her chip.

"Damn! Someone done fucked up in life."

The game soon then went to the main screen and Michiko smirked a bit. She clicked on 'New Game' and made her 'Senpai'. Once she was done she started the first day.

"Alright. It's my first day of Bad Bitch 101 and I have to show everyone that I'm the badass and no one will mess with my Senpai."

She then saw weapons laying on the side of the school and blinked a few times.

"What kind of Bad Bitch 101 is this?! Too many hoes will get cut easily! Does anybody not see this when they first walk in or am I the crazy Bitch? Do they not believe in ghost but secretly have ghost in this schoo!? The teachers just come to work like 'Awe, look at that pretty sword sitting by the side of the building. Flowers and rainbows.'!" She didn't throw the computer surprisingly and continued playing.

She went over to the weapons and thought of which one she should get. "They don't carry guns?! This is pure horse shit..."

She then picked up some scissors and saw some students. She thought for a moment and sighed.

"These better be safety scissors."

She walked up to a student and stabbed them. Then another one, another one, another one. When she finished, she realized that her character was shaking like crazy and she rolled her eyes.

"You need to calm your ass down."

A student then saw and she growled.

"Snitch!"

She tried to chase after the student, but Senpai caught her. Her Senpai said some words and Michiko's eye twitched.

"I was trying to get you to love me! Grow up and be a man! Let me do me, boo!"

~Does Michiko Recommend this?~

"If you want a Senpai who won't love you, then yes. If you want to cut some bitches, then yes. If you like scissors, hell yeah. But if you have anger issues, hell no. Who knows what you might do in real life."