Chapter One Welcome To Gemstone Village

Aqua's POV

I was sitting on my porch connected to my treehouse. I stared at the sunset.

How peaceful. I waited and watched for the sun to slowly go down.

Yep...today is a great..

I stopped and watched the water sway in motion as the lily pads tagged along with it.

Sway....sway...sway... It went.

I stared and saw a three creatures go past chasing something then slay it and walk up to me.

One which looked like the leader was a white unicorn cat, purple paws and tips of ears and a yellow star and pink swirls on her head.

Another a bat dark gray cat stood beside her in a black and red scarf wrapped around his neck and purple spot over his mouth nodded and stared hard at me keeping our eyes locked before turning away to sit down on the edge of the pond.

The last of the three was a gem dragon about my age, teal body dark green freckles and spikes along his back, and light green gem with a fire birth mark next to his eye. I blushed while staring at him. He caught my eye and I quickly turned away.

The unicorn cat stood forward. I was hesitating and took the water out of the pond to form sharp spears and aimed them at her. She stood calmly on her paws. The only part of her that moved was her fur as I pushed the wind forwards her. She called off the bat guard of hers that eyes were full of fear. The dragon stayed, smiled and stood up blushing at the sight of me. He was shorter than me, but still yet again was my age.

I watched as the unicorn cat gently raised her paw torwards me and smiled. "Will you join us?" She asked with a gentle smile spread on her face.

"W-what?!?!" I hesitated

"I said do you want to-"

I cut her off "I heard what you said... And thanks for the offer but why?"

"We have so little people in our village and are happy to except anyone. So please, will you join us?"

I felt frustrated...but yet sad. Water streamed down my cheeks as I tried hard not to be over come by blurriness.

I reached my paw out to touch hers but was pulled into a hug. A warming hug as I whispered out one word..."Yes..."

Ever since that day...I actually had friends...

Friends...

~~~~~~~

Words -418