Chapter 2

Yein's P.O.V

I parked my car at a free spot in the parking lot and grabbed my bag before heading in the building.

I huffed.

I pray that my first day of work here won't be too terrifying.

I went in and was greeted by Ms Choi,she was really nice to me,she brought me to my desk,which was right beside the boss's office,aka the devil Jeon Jungkook,Mr Cold,as he was known as in high school.

"Settle down,and the list of rules and things you're required to do is set by the boss,so check your email every hour."

"Ah,thank you!"

I thanked her.There was a laptop on my desk,along with a telephone and a box of standing pens and pencils.

It was pretty empty,I guess I could decorate it if I have extra time.

I expected Ms Choi to leave,but she was still standing there,giving me a somehow pitiful look.

"Erm,do you need anything Ms Choi?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and gave me a quick smile before shaking her head.

Wah,she's really pretty when she smiles.

"Just...good luck.Oh and,drop the honourifics,I'm Choi Sooyoung,you can call me Sooyoung unnie!"

"Ah,I see.Thank you for your wishes,Sooyoung unnie!"

She smiled,before exiting the room.

I looked around.There was a white sofa for 2 people,with a book shelf next to it,and the floor was covered in soft red velvet carpet.Next to the door was a huge flower vase,with a plant potted in it,and the best thing of all,a coffee maker!!!

"Woah~This whole place is mine~"

I whispered to myself and congratulated myself before plopping on the black roller chair behind my desk.

Alright,enough slacking time.I should get to work now.I opened my email on the laptop and was surprised to see the amount of emails from just an hour ago.

40 unread mails.

All of them consisting of printing,along with paper work and online work.

This ain't easy after all.I checked my schedule.

Go with Mr Jeon for a meeting and a after party at 4pm.

It was currently 7.30am.

Let's go Jeong Yein!You can do it!

*

*

*

The huge bell in the building rang.

And all my thoughts about decorating my table with stuff totally disappeared.

My whole table barely has enough space for all the paper work I have,I've been busy all the way until now,12pm,where it's finally lunch break.

I stretched and was about to make my way out when I received a text.

From: Unknown

Yein.Get me some coffee when you get back,particularly from the stall at the end of the canteen on the ground floor.Just simple black coffee.

-Jungkook

Aish,this person with no manners.Not even a thank you or please.

*