Life though my eyes

This is my second story!! It just came to me so I was like eat the heck let's give it a try!! Hope you like it :) Ohh and if you wanna read my other story it's call ' Unwanted by my mate' :)

ENJOY!!!!!!!! XD. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~<~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

It's been 4years since my pack broke off , they all went their separate ways. They all had friend or family member in other packs in which they could go with and join, but In my case it's not like that . The reason why is because my parents died during a rogue war and I did not have any family. I was just 12 when my parents died, I cried my eyes out that day until nighttime. I cried my self to sleep for days.

I still remember when my father ( the old alpha) used to call me his little demon because I caused a lot of trouble and mainly because I started to train when I was 9 and by the time I turned 12 , I could kick - not only most of the teenagers butts- the adults butts too! My mother liked that I was strong, but loathed that I was not as girlie as she was. She tried to make at least some of me girlie by calling me by my full name Samantha, which to me sounded girlie. I would always used to tell her that it was Sam Luna not Samantha Luna.

My mother called named me that cause she wanted that name but instead my grandmother named her Lilian and just like her name she is the girliest person ever. She had greenish- blueish eyes with specks of violet, blond hair with little strips of brownish- red, big redish lips that would glister in the light and a firm smooth chin, perfect white teeth. My father had been named Vincent he had aurbun hair, brownish- green eyes, sparkly white teeth. I had traits of both my parents, I had my mothers eyes greenish- blue with specks of violet , my fathers hair mixed with my mothers hair aurbun hair with strips of brownish- red.

After my parent death i was left to live with my 'old' pack. When the beta was chosen to be alpha of the pack they did not know that he would have caused such a big predicament in the pack. So little by little the pack started to lose members . The council said that if one of the member shall be leaving then all the pack shall be relocated to a new pack. Finally the whole pack decided to leave ( except the alpha) . I left at the age of 13, right before I could be re located.

It tore my heart to leave my only friends behind even if I did not have many. After I left , I stopped going to school and lived in the woods as a wolf , I am a hydrid so I shifted a the age of 9 , thats why I started to train at that age because I begged my parents let me start. After a lot of convincing I got them to approve but with one condition said my father that he shall be the one whom train me. So since I had a lot of training I managed to survive out In the woods.

When I turned 14 , a year after I left. I had an encounter with a boy in the woods.

<<<<<~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<< ~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<~~~~<<. Did you plp like ????

Plz if you did

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!