Reading Fan-fictions

hey this is my first story so im kinda new at this... well i hope you enjoy...

oh and also, there is some mature content involved so. pease 13+ audience. 

i wont say 18+ because im 15 myself.... and im not stupid.I know 13 year olds read 

smut already. -.- dirty human beings.... im kitten, i love y'all nasty beings ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Tohrou is at er computer desk in her dark cream colored room, furiously typing search words in the site's search engine. She was in her spaghetti strap red laced tank top and a pair of her matching red lace edged pajama shorts. Her black based slippers had a devilish looking Hello Kitty head attached to the toes of the slippers and also completed her sleep wear outfit. She was not planning on sleeping though, as she barely ever sleeps when she is supposed to. She usually stays up reading juicy fan fictions on Wattpad instead.

     She sighed, chin in hand as she scrolls through the selection of fan fictions her search words offered her. Her dyed mid back length deep indigo blue hair carelessly fell over her shoulder as she shoved it out of her face in frustration. Twenty-seven fan fictions she has started and not one is good and/or even close to unique or slinky. She could not help it, Tohrou sets high standards for these "writers". She means, come on! Text talk? Using different verb tenses? No details? SKIPPING OVER GOOD SCENES?! She shook her head in disappointment. Tohrou was very displeased with these wanna be writers.

     And you wonder why you ain't got any views, she thought, glaring at her computer screen as if she could somehow get to the person who wrote the horrid chapter she just wasted her time on reading. She decided to settle on a Jeffrey x reader smut that had a very lengthy, detailed summary of what is to come in the story. She figured that 32 parts would be a nice story to read. She starts reading and it is not long before she gets into a juicy scene. As she reads it, she bites her lip and she has her thighs pressing into each other. As she gets to part 5, she is already red in the face and panting for more juicy scenes. She reads intensely, her eyes flicking from one line to the next almost instantaneously in anticipation for some good scenes.

     She finishes part 5, which in her opinion was so juicy, she just might melt. She shuts her laptop computer and sits in her little black computer chair. Tohrou presses her lips together in thought. Maybe... maybe just this once.. she can't make a habit of stopping in the middle of a good story just for her... urges... She has decided. She jumps up from her computer chair and quickly goes over to her bed.

     She gets comfy (which doesn't take long in her state of tunnel mind) and pulls the covers over her in case Gohrou decides to interrupt her again. Tohrou looks at her bedroom door. She forgot to lock it.. She is too sensitive and excited to get up and lock it, so she leaves it how it is. She hopes that a shut door is good enougg, but part of her would love to have Gohrou walk in on her. She bites her lip. Maybe even... join her.. She moans a bit in her throat, emitting a soft "mmm" sound. She really does love her brother in ways that shouldn't be in her mind. He has always shown affection but she wants, no NEEDS more than he gives her,