~chapter 4~

Bianca Dawson, September 19th 2020

Its 11 o'clock at night and I am still sewing. I really enjoy it. Since supper I have already made 2 outfits. As I am starting a third I realize I have a flight to LA in the morning. I finish the outfit as quickly as I can (20 mins) and put it on a hanger.

As soon as I am done my dress, I go to my room and start packing my things. I pack the 3 outfits I made earlier and a few that I have made in the past that I really like. I finish packing as fast as I can so I have time for sleep. I finish packing and set my 4 bags by the front door. I check the time, it is midnight. My flight is in 6 hours. Thank goodness. I set an alarm for 4 o'clock and go to bed.

Alarm goes off

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit the off button and get out of bed. I put on the outfit I planned for today and did my make up. I got to the front door with time to spare. I call an uber and sit at the front door waiting for it to arrive.

When I see the headlights of the uber, I grab all four of my bags and walk out the door. I don't bother saying good bye to my family because they hate me. I mean I hate them to but they don't deserve a goodbye. I put my bags in the trunk of the uber and get in the back of the car. I tell the driver where to go and we are on our way. LA, here I come.

We get to the airport and I get through security. My plane isn't boarding yet so I go to the terminal and sit in a seat far away from other people. There aren't many people there because I chose the earliest flight I could For that reason exactly. I hear that my plane is now boarding. I get up and pick up my carry on. When I get on the plane I set up my laptop and get comfortable.

All of a sudden I get thirsty. I call over the flight attendant and ask for a water.

"excuse me." I say

"yes, how may I help you?" She says very kindly

"can I please have a water?"

"sure!" She says cheerfully.

"that will be 1.17" I reach into my bag and grab a 5.

"will this work?"

"sure. Ill be right back with your change." I thank her and wait for my change. She comes back and hands me my change. I thank her again.

"no problem. Just call me if you need anything else." She walk away. I have my laptop, im comfortable and I have water. Im set for this flight. Now offically I am on my way to LA.

HEy guys. im back with another chapter for this book. as you can see my chapters are getting longer. i know i havent updated my ABNH in a while i promise i have a chapter started i just have a treally bad writers block fo that storry. sorry about all the spelling mistackes in the authours note i had to write it reallty quick. Love you guys.