Untitled Part 1

Life has always been the same since birth. I was raised to the normal life of a german kid during WWII. For some reason I didn't want to be raised as a german kid and I didn't know what that reason was. Specially I didn't want to be an idolised german kid. I always did propaganda because of my blue eyes and blonde hair. I was tired of the way everyone treated me. I was only twelve years old at the time. It was so many things. The beginning of my story was in the winter of 1943, when everything changed.

Me and my siblings were in the back of the house, which contained an empty room. It was a small room that we always played in. The light pink of the walls would light up the whole room throughout the day. The room would only contain a heater and two boxes of toys. One of the box was mine that contained my porcelain dolls and the other contained all sorts of boy toys. This specific day that I still remember up to this day changed my whole life. It was a cold monday morning when a family showed up in front of our house. My father opened the door, my mom followed. Axel and Arnold, curios as always, where behind the wall of the living room which was next to the front door. I couldn't hear nor see anything. I was the only girl in the family and I was the youngest. I went into my room. My mom would always told me that I would not be respectful if I would listen to others conversation, specially to adults conversations. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt so I went into my room but I could hear the whispering of the people and my parents in the frontdoor. My family would always have money for things we wanted. I remember living in a world of hate. I was eight at the time when my family hid people in the back of my dad's office. At that time I didn't understand what was going on, no one bothered to explain. All I knew was that my parents were hiding a family of three. There was the mom, abra, dad, abraham, and one boy that was my age named aaron. I always thought aaron was cute, I don't know what it was but the first time I saw him I knew we were going to be with each other. I would write poems about him here and then. I didn't think they were good. The room that aaron's family was hiding in, contained nothing but a bed, the only thing that my parents could provide otherwise than the food. Later that day we had dinner, when we were done, me and my mother gave the family some food. At night my mother told me that I couldn't tell anyone about the family, I promised that my mouth would stay shut.

When exactly one year passed, my mom explained everything and that I had to blend in with the nazis because I was idolised. My mom always had a kind heart and I always admired that from her. Mostly everyday I would hear yelling and crying, I never knew why until this day, but if there was some days that I wouldn't hear anything it would be very rare. I could count the days with my fingers throughout all of the years. It was very hard at the time because I didn't completely understand what was going on, all I knew was that I had to protect the family that we were hiding and my family, I couldn't make anything obvious. My all time fear throughout all the years was getting caught.

When the year passed I had many poems and stories that added up every day of the year. I always wanted to be an author because throughout writing I expressed myself. When I was 14 I remember that many things were going on. Everybody was happy but I didn't know why. I always thought that hate was normal, I grew up with it. Everything was breaking news. Our chancellor died and war was almost over. Once everything was over people were saying that jews were being mistreated by the germans and that they were being killed. I didn't want to believe in it but everything that was going on made me believe. I didn't know I lived in a world full of hatred and discrimination. Everything has been seen in a different point of view from then and now. Before WWII ended my mom was noticing that me and aaron were hanging out too much and that I was liking him more and more everyday. When she noticed I was sent to my aunt's house, which was about two hours away from my house. Once the war was over and my mom knew we were going to be safe, I was sent back home. When I went back the first person I saw was my parents, I was happy because I didn't see them for about two to three years. I didn't see Aaron for a couple of years I saw him when he started going to school. We went to the same school for quite some time and I didn't notice. We would go out to dinner and on dates and we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Not even a year passed and he proposed to me. I said of course. We decided to get married once we were done with our careers. A couple of months passed and in a blink I was walking down the aisle. Everything was a dream come true. Up to this day I can't believe that I am married with the love of my life. I am what I wanted to be, an author. Two of my books got published. All because of the love of my parents, siblings, husband, and my child. If I wasn't sent away I might've been alone.