Moving day

"Goodbye! I'm going to miss you all!" I said waving to my family from the train station.

Today was the day that I moved from my hometown of Birmingham to London. I needed to get away from the drama and mess that I made so I made the Decision to move.
It has been hard saying goodbye to my family,they where the only people who kept me strong but now I'm leaving them.

"We will come and visit!" My mum shouted out of the car window as it drove off. 
"I'm sure going to miss that crazy bunch" I mumbled to myself.

I got my tickets and sat down to wait for my train, it was delayed so I was going to be there for a while!
"Is anyone sitting here" a boy said with his Birmingham accent, I'm usually used to that accent but his sounded so different, in a way it was special.
I looked up to see a boy around the same age as me with brown curly hair and gorgeous brown eyes.
"No, you can sit here if you want"I replied politely.
He sat down and looked at me, we both made eye contact.
"So... Where are you off to?" He asked,
"I'm moving to London" I said pointing to my suitcase.
"I'm going to London too! I'm visiting a friend"
"I'm Brad by the way"
"So we probably will be on the same train, I'm Lizzie" I introduced myself.

We started talking and I found out that he was in a band which was known from YouTube, which was exciting  as I play the drums so I'm into that stuff. When I mentioned about my passion for playing the drums, Brad told me about who he was going to visit, his name was Tristan and he played the drums too for his band 'the vamps'.

Brad ended up sitting by me on the train, we chatted and I got to know him more.

"We will definitely have to meet up sometime and you can meet the boys!" Brad confirmed while writing his number into my phone

"I'll text you when I get home" I shouted to Brad while he got off the train, we both waved goodbye to each other.

"What a nice guy" I thought to myself

HEYYYY,
hope you enjoyed the first chapter, yeah I know it's a bit rubbish but isn't every first chapter ( I hope it isn't only me 😂) but anyways I forgot to mention what Lizzie looks like so here is a picture:

HEYYYY,hope you enjoyed the first chapter, yeah I know it's a bit rubbish but isn't every first chapter ( I hope it isn't only me 😂) but anyways I forgot to mention what Lizzie looks like so here is a picture:

The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise!

BYEEEEEE