Part 12

Maggie
Nathan drove me all the way to this cabin far away. Luckily, there was a mountain right next to it and maybe I could escape. He stopped the car and dragged me inside the cabin. He tied me up to this chair which was metal and not comfy. The chair was also apart of the wall. Great.
Gianna
I can't stand another moment on this earth!! Gianna yelled. I'm tired of living like this. In secret and everything that ever happens around here is always my fault! I grabbed my razor and started to cut myself. Blood dripped to the floor. I didn't stop. I couldn't. I was ugly, and hated life. I moved in to Sebastian's mansion because my mom and dads fighting got worse and worse everyday. It just wasn't with living. "Gianna!!" Paris yelled. She came and sat next to me. "You can't keep doing this." She said as she grabbed my razor. I almost took it from her but she stopped me. "You know, cutting stops nothing." I mumbled it after her. She looked at me then left. I was their sitting on the floor. Alone. Again.
Maggie
I was struggling to get out when I started to have a migraine. It was the most intense pain I've ever felt. It was like..like..'Maggie!' My head yelled. It was Giannas voice. "Gianna?!" Nathan walked in the room. "Talking to yourself, huh normal at your stage of death." I kept hearing her voice. "Gianna! I'm so stupid to have been waiting! I'm kidnapped! I'm sorry but you can't get me out of this one." I began to weep. I knew I was hopeless and it was my fault. "Ok...got the tools ready!" Yelled Nathan
He held a bunch of torturing tools up. He got his skin scraper and knife. I was fucking scared, not gonna lie. "We can work something out!" I yelled. Then I thought about my wings. I could use those. I was began to open them up. As I did, he grabbed his syringe and stabbed me. It went and pierced me. The drugs were kicking in and I started to fall asleep...closer to sleep....
Nathan
When she finally fell asleep, I grabbed my knife and cut off the wings. Since it wasn't doing the Job, I grabbed my chain and started to sway the chain back and forth. The hopeless wings fell to floor instantly. There was blood pouring from her back. I guess I'll just leave her here. She won't fly away and she's tied to a chair...Yea ok. 
Maggie
I woke up and looked around me. I felt like there was something wrong. I looked down and boom! My wings were lying on the ground. I started to tear up. These were my ticket to freedom! All I could do was cry. I fell to the ground and didn't budge. It was a waste of time for someone to come and take me away from here.