Still The One

I quickly opened my eyes and bounced up off of my bed. July 24th! Today's the day! I laughed at how excited I was. I quickly dialed my friends number. "SARA!" I yelled into the phone as she answered. "I KNOW MARLEY!" she screamed back. I quietly giggled. "Happy birthday kiddo. I'm only doing this because it's your birthday." I'll be ready by 9." And she hung up. I laughed. Sara had been my best friend since 1st grade when I first moved to Manchester. Today we were going to my favorite bands concert. One Direction. I looked around my room smirking at every poster on my wall. Today was the day. I ran to the bathroom knowing we should be at the arena before it gets too crowded to see the boys. I showered for about half an hour and it was about 8:30 now. I flat ironed my hair , and began to get dressed in the outfit I had picked out months ago. A white hem shirt with a tie on it , sea green skinny jeans and black toms. I smiled into the mirror. then I began to put make up on. It was a rare occasion that me, Marley, wore makeup. But then again, would a day like this ever come again? I put on a light layer of mascara and the same for eyeliner and blush and decided to call it a day. I looked at the clock. 8:48. 12 more minutes and Sara will be here. I ran downstairs feeling a bit hungry. I was happy my father wasn't home because.... well let's not get into that. I threw open the fridge happy to see a bagel. I forced in into the toaster and as soon as it was done, spread a thick layer of cream cheese. I basically shoved it down my throat just before the door bell rang. I flung open the door , not bothering to check who it was, and revealed the most perfect thing I'd ever seen in my life... This wasn't real. No. Freaking. way.

A/N so what do you think? Continue? Yes? No? Well follow me on twitter ! Vote, comment, share if you want :3