IM BACK!!!

I've been grounded since idk February? Well I'm back!!! Here are some doodles I did last night whilst in the haze of sleepiness.....

This is Daisy (the flower thingy) with her pet Butters (the butterfly thingy) and her best friend Ghosty (the gruesome ghost hybrid rabbit thingy)Give me credit because I don't even remember drawing them last night, well it's hazy, but still

Give me credit because I don't even remember drawing them last night, well it's hazy, but still. One last thing I must do, SUUMMMEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week on Monday I'm going to a soccer camp, and then on June 11 I am going to this Duke Tip Summer Studies program which is basically a three week long school of advanced classes which I chose the three I wanted to do the most. I was accepted to the Spoken Word: Podcasting, Storytelling, and Slam Poetry class..... I wanted to do this one the least, but idc I am going to stay on a college campus for 3 weeks without a chaperone..... I have to function on my own...... 😓. Tomorrow night me and my friend are going to go stay with my Grandma and watch the conjuring on tv because on Saturday we're going to see the second one :) she loves horror movies. (Best grandma ever!). That is the update on my life so far. Well if you've stuck with me this far and are reading this, leave a comment saying you've read it!!!  Time to go unpack a box in my room now :P and then make a speedpaint.