at the beginning with you

It was a regular boring day. As I lined up getting myself and my bag to be checked for any fire arms or gadgets, I decided to witness the cycle of every high school student at Lourdes School. The C.A.T. officers inspecting the students and their bags, the elementary students running around playing tag or whatever their generation's play, the usual waiting spot of waiting boyfriends for their beloved girlfriends to arrive, the students walking from where to where with their things probably from their lockers,

Rob: Bag please?

ooh. It was my turn. I put my bag on the table and step aside for the girl who would do my body inspection. After that I go straight to my locker and get my things. This will  be another usual day for me. 248 days to go and I'll be sophomore. 3 more years and I'm out of here.

First Class, Geometry. Great! Since I've already knew the whole syllabus, yes! I'm a freak and nothing better to do with my life than read (school textbooks are not an exemption for me), I decided to let my mind wander. I thought of being in the lovely place of Verona where Romeo and Juliet had lived. I wonder what the poeple in there feels whenever they wake up and know that they are in verona. Of course they would feel nothing like how i feel waking up and knowing I still live here in the small city of the Philippines. Oh well, not all people can live in the picture perfect continent of Europe. 

rriiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

Reccess already. Time sure flies fast. I neatly put away my things and head out to the canteen. I always get pissed at the people swarming the hallways and stairs. Too many hormonal teenagers clattering everyplace they can be. After getting my food, I walked back to our classroom and eat on my chair. Watching them flock or rather chat and mingle, it's like the typical american high school life. The seniors eats at the canteen tables, the junior and sophomore stays at the corridors, while the freshman stays at their classrooms. Not unless they are part of the varsity of has a relatioship to the "upper class". The difference here though is that PDA is strictly forbidden not like in those teenage series girls watch.