Be for real don't be a stranger

Biology time and I still have no friends. I couldn't have thought of living my sophomore year any better than this. One year is enough for me to know that life is chaotic. In a span of one year, to many cat fights had happened just because quotation you were flirting with my "boyfriend" qoutation, too many betrayals, too many orocan "friends" lingering around the naive people, and too many user people. At the end of the first quarter of freshman year, I became the "google" in class. They treat me nicely in exchange for favors. Copying of assignments and exams, borrowing of my lectures, and even fighting who i'll be grouped with. 

Some may think that being the "google" is fun. NAAAAHH! they treat you nice because they want something from you and then ignored you the moment you served your purpose. Is this what google feels? Anyways, since then I decided not to trouble myself with friends around here or any 10 km radius from here.

I've been trasferred here in the Pilot Section where the best of the best are. It's like hunger games. the students here are hungry for grades. They are too scary. I'm trying really hard to be invisible as much as I can. I purposely get things wrong in exams just so I couldn't perfect it. There's this one time where Angela, the current top 1 in class, go from angel to kraken just because she had one answer wrong and Harry had it perfect. I felt sorry for our math teacher. He's on the edge of losing it. 

It's enough to traumatize me. And now hear is my biology teacher walking for his desk, 10 minutes late. 

Mr. Dimagiba: Go to the gym and group yourselves into two. 

This is the hard part. After he exits the room, it becomes chaotic. who partners with who. I don't want to see a brawl so I made my way to the gym.

"Hey. Do you already have a partner?" 

Jeez! where did this girl come from? 

"Oh I'm sorry. did I startle you?"

Mia: "Not really. Are you part ninja?"

"I'm afraid not. I'm Jex by the way. Short for Jexch. Not that you would care."

Mia: Hi and I'm afraid that I already had a partner. Got to go.

Jex: Wait. Are you just saying that because I'm not ninja?

damn this girl.

Mia: Yes. You got a problem with that?

Jex: seriously? haha! You're funny!

unbelievable. I then give her the best poker face i have

Mia: do I look like I'm kidding?

Jex: oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or anything. though seriously can't we team up? everyone already is.

I guess I don't have any choice then.

Mia: okay.

we then proceeded to where our teacher is. He instructed us to do several things for an experiment that we are now going to do.Jex then started laughing her ass off as we sat down on our chosen table.

Jex:Seriously! Our classmates are so annoying yet so funny at the same time. Look how they compete. They look like idiots that I'll be embarrassed to be known I go to class with them. 

I took a few seconds to look at them and she was right. I'm starting to like this girl. 

Mia: "shut your mouth and get this done."

she just saluted me and took her copy and read it. what a total nerd.