Chapter 9

Tanya's POV

I kept catching glazes at Mark whenever I could, I couldn't help it he was so cute!

The end of the lesson finally came and as the day went on I got to know a little more about Mark and his "ways". At the end of the day I left business and went to find my guidance councillor to talk about how the day had gone.

Just as I went to ask someone I saw mMark, slouching against the wall and staring straight into my eyes. I swallowed slightly and adjusted my glasses before saying "excuse me um I was wondering where the guidance office was?"

Mark stared at me for a few seconds before saying "I'll show you, follow me" before leading me down a large corridor to a cupboard, "just in here" he said before opening the door. I stared at him before walking into the cupboard, Mark followed me in before stating "here we are".

I stared in disbelief, "uh Mark I don't think we are where we are supposed to be, ummm I asked..... Before I could answer Mark did for me.

He pushed me up against the wall and held my hands behind me head before saying "what do you want new girl?"

I couldn't reply as the breath hitched in my throat "you"

And with that one word Marks lips were on mine, soft and sweet against my own. He tasted of mint and something else, salt? He kissed me for a long time before breaking off and looking at me, both of us breathless and all I could say was wow