Back to normal

" Do i look that scary to you?" ( me )

" d-de" she replied avoiding my gaze.

I laughed and looked straight into her big black eyes. It was mesmerizing. I was lost in them. I felt myself calm....YA! JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! .

" * clears throat* we should start the project now. " She said making me come back to my senses.

A few minutes passed and we started to discuss the plan. I couldn't help notice the big gap between us . She must really be scared. I asked her to explain something to me. While she was explaining i placed my arm onto the desk and rested my head on my palm facing her. She looked really pretty. She tucked her hair behind her ear on one side and let it go on the other. She noticed me staring at her and started to wave her hand in front of my face.

" Jungkook-ssi do you understand now? " ( Yuna )

" O-o? ye!" ( me )

An hour passed by I realized Yuna's eye lids were starting to get heavy.

" I will do do the rest of the work you can sleep. " ( me )

" A-anio! i m going to sleep after i finish all the work! " She said.

A few minutes passed by and I felt a weight on my shoulder i turned to see Yuna sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. She looked soo cute while sleeping! YA!! Jungkook what's wrong with you? You never   felt like this before. I come back to my senses.

" YA! PARK YUNA-SSI!!! WAKE UP!!!" i shouted as i started pushing her.

" WHAT?! WHY?! Is the house on fire?!" she asked scanning her room.

"Tsk. paboya! let's finish this. We just need to paste these...you do the rest! I'm tired.." i said

" Lazy ass. mean and jobless. pathetic much" she mumbled to her self but it was loud enough for me to hear.

" MBWOH?! i heard that! " ( me )

" Whatever..." she said coldly.

" Daebak! is that you? a while ago you were soo scared and stuff but now you're the opposite." ( me )

" that's because i just came back to my senses. Pabo!" she said while doing her work.

" P-Pabo?! YA!! " i said shocked.

" Done! Yay!"she said applauding cutely. Again?! really Jungkook?

" Im going downstairs to get something to drink. Do you need anything? " she asked.

What is with this girl?

" iced water...it should be as cold as you!" i said.

" Pft....you are beyond lame" she said rolling her eyes.

Lame? Did she just call me lame? Oh-no-she-didn't! I walked down the stairs slowly but she already knew I was following her because of my shadow.

" Wahhh I guess you're not only lame but you are also stupid. What a sad life you have? " she said getting a glass and filling it with cold water. I was about to do something when she said something.

"You dare do anything to me and I will call Jimin oppa" she said turning around with a smirk on her face. Ughh! I grabbed the glass and walked to the living room where the rest of the guys were.

[Yuna's POV]

I turned back and grabbed another two more glasses.

" what are you doing? " A voice of a male whispered in my ear. I turned to see a guy with pink hair staring at me.

"Ah Gamchagiya! Ahhhh" I said shocked.

" Tsk. Mbwoh? Did you just say that to me? " he asked stupidly. 

"No...I said that to the wall. Pabo! Seems like my brother is the only one with proper brains. Poor you.." 

" I didn't get to introduce my self. The name is Kim Taehung. Head of the bullies...so that means you better watch out tomorrow cuz you're in danger." He said smirking as he came closer.

" pft you dont scare me. Now will you excuse me I need to give this to my brother. Pabo!" I said as I walked passed him.

I walked to the living room and walked up to my brother. I handed him the glass of water. 

" Oppa did you inform my manager that I won't be coming for work today? ( me ). He nodded his head and drank the water."Are you okay? Does your leg or arm hurt?" ( Jimin)

" im not a five year old . I can take care of myself. Don't worry" I said.  He got up and gave me a hug.

"When I find out who who did this they are going to pay!!" ( Jimin)

" Oppa no offence but with that cute face no one will take you seriously" I said.

" glad you are back. I missed you~" he said. I realised the rest were staring at us.I broke the hug and smiled at him.

"Jimin-ah where are we going to sleep?" taehyung asked.

SLEEP??!! WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT??!!

"ummmm...right here ? Is that okay?" They all nodded their heads.

"Yuna- ah can you and taehyung get the  blankets and pillows while the rest of us tidy up?" Oppa asked.

With HIM?! Ugh do oi for oppa..I nodded my head and headed upstairs with pink guy following me. I opened the door to my parents room and opened the cabinet. I grabbed some blankets and pillows and gave it to him but he just stood there staring. 

" Aishh!" I said as I closed the cabinet door with my leg.

I stepped back and tripped on something. I almost fell but someone's arms wrapped around my waist stopping me from falling.  The person turned me around with his hand still arou d my waist......it was Taehyung! !!!.....but he looked worried.

**********************

 Sawwy its quite boring......

Hope u love it!

Vote and comment! 

BYEEEE!!!! <3 <3 <3~~~~~