Later That Day

Stud Jay POV

Y'all really thought I was about to marry that bitch , after I found out about her. Now my next plan is to get with Chanel I been feeling her for a while. But anyways I'm not the type to ruin relationships but I think Azayiah deserve to know cause she shouldn't be treated like that . But I would go to school and tell her but don't nobody got time for all that work so Im just gone chill until my friends get out of school .

Vanessa POV

Ever since that little dinner happened with me and Stud Jay the other day . I been trying to figure out who knew about that situation . But I'm starting to feel Say even though I'm just trying to get revenge on Azayiah .Even though Say going with that hoe Azayiah I got a secret that nobody know . . . I heard that Hawaii Boy Having a party this weekend I'm gone be up in that baby , Ayee TURN UP !! Twerk Some Girl but before all that happen I need to text Say real quick

( Texting Conversation )

Me - Boo ?

Say - Wussup Ma ?

Me - You Remember My Ex Gf Jay Right ?

Say - Yea Why ?

Me - Well , I Went To Her House &&. She Know We Fucking Around !

Say - What The Fuck You Mean Yo Big Ass Mouth Always Saying Some Shxt , Stfu Some Times Man Damn

Me - Ian Say Shxt So You Better Chill Out With That Shxt .

Say - Whatever Man Bye

( End of Conversation )

Trey POV

Man I woke up this morning I won't looking my best so I decided to stay home . I asked my moms can she take me to the doctor. When we arrived at the doctors office I had to wait a while , about a good 30 minutes until my named was called . The doctors asked we what was wrong I said " I wasn't feeling myself today like something wrong ." We'll find out what's wrong the doctor said . They plugged all types of machines up to me and left me in a room .

About 45 minutes later . . .

The doctor came back and said " Trey Johnson we have some bad news , looks like your HIV Positive we can provide medicine for you to help but I don't think it's going to help you Enough the doctor said " me having HIV hell naw man you must have me mistaken with another Trey " I said .

All I could think about was my life is about to be over quickly : (

Say POV

I was just chilling looking a t.v until in got a text from Vanessa saying somebody found out about us fucking around . Now if Azayiah find out about this Shxt I don't have a damn thing to say cause Im gone be speechless . Vanessa just talk to damn much for me . But speaking of Azayiag I haven't talk to her in a while let me call her and see Wussup .

( Phone Conversation )

Ziyah - Hello

Me - Wussup Bae ?

Ziyah - Nothing Much , What Made You Call Me All Of A Sudden

Me - Cause I Was Thinking About You

Ziyah - Aww Bae But Are You Going To Hawaii Boy Party ?

Me - Ion Even Know Ma , I Might Slide Thru !

Her - Well Ok Bae I'll Call You Later I Have Things To Do . Love You !

Me - Love You 2 Bye

( End of Conversation )

When she brought up party I haven't been in a while so I guess I'll slide thru and watch them girls Twerk Some while I make it rain on em '

Azayiah POV

I was just about to call Kadayisa and see if she has Chanel number so I can hook Noah back up with her . But before I could Say called me he been MIA for a minute but it felt good to talk to him . I had do end the conversation early because I had to do some for Noah .

( Texting Kadayisa )

Me - Hey Boo , Do You Have Chanel Number ?

Kadaysia - Hey Girl But Her Number Is (252)213-0829

Me - Thanks

Kadaysia - Your Welcome !

( End of Conversation )

Let Me Call Chanel Before I Forget

( Calling Chanel )

Chanel-Hello Who Is This

Me - Hi , This Azayiah .

Chanel - Oh Hey Chii Wussup ?

Me - Nothing , But Do You Miss Noah ?

Chanel - Hell Yeah !

Me - But Listen Noah Want To Start Over and Show you that he a changed so called " MAN "

Chanel - Noah Was My First Love And I Would Do Anything To Make This Work . But What About Q ?

Me - Don't Worry About Q , Noah Will Take Care Of Him

Chanel - Thank You Aziyah Thank You ! I'm Getting My Baby Back

Me - * Laughing * Your Welcome Hun , But Come To Hawaii Boy Party &&. See Your Man .

Chanel - Okaee I Need Something To Wear , Makeup , Weave etc.

Me - Calm Down Chanel But I'll see You At The Party !

Chanel - Okae Shug ! : )

( End of Conversation )

I'll tell Noah to meet Chanel at the party. So they can talk . But I'm going to the party - Ayee they better throw some dollars because after I finish dancing Im gone need a perm , Cause black girls edges ain't no joke Wheww . . .