My Senpai

Yandere Chan's P.O.V

I stand behind the tree, staring at my dreamy Senpai sat on the water fountain. He is amazing. He is handsome. He is perfect. More and more people appear among their groups. I notice on the boy's side that one person was not there. It was Budo Masuta. He must have been in the Martial Arts room. Wait, why am I thinking about where he is? I should be focusing on My Senpai! I look at him once more before the bell goes. Why is he always sat alone? He is a popular boy, surely he would sit with someone every once in a while... But no, he just sits alone all the time, admiring his surroundings like a gentleman. I sigh out loud, what's not to love about my Senpai? As I said, he is perfect. I start to make my way to class. As I walk, I notice Senpai near to me and all I can do is look down nervously and twiddle my thumbs. As soon as he is a far enough distance away, I stop to watch him walk away. I forget about everyone else in the corridor, I only care about Senpai. It's like whenever he is near, everyone else disappears.

Someone bumps into me as I am not paying attention and I fall to the ground. I turn to see Budo Masuta stood behind me holding a hand out. Normally I would just walk away but he was offering to help me up. I looked at him, then his hand, then back at him. He just smiles at me. "Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking!" He apologises. I cautiously take his hand and he pulls me up. "No, it was my fault for being so careless and practically stopping where I was, I'm sorry" I apologise and bow. He looks confused, I manage to give him a small smile. "By the way, you look great today." I compliment him. Nothing wrong with trying to get a good reputation. He rubs the back of his neck and blushes slightly. "That's uh... Very nice of you to say, thank you." He replies. I nod and continue walking to class. I hear him yell 'See you later' to me down the corridor as I enter my classroom.