Death By Jealousy

So I'm writing this because I'm extremely suicidal and I don't know what to do anymore..

I'm so unhappy with myself, to everyone I am a psychopathic heartless witch

I really don't try to be one but my expressions and lack of emotions come out differently than others, I don't cry at funerals or in sad situations, I actually feel like laughing and that's why I like horror movies so much...
I wish I could be normal like most people on here and just live a normal life and stop being a depressed monster all the time.  I want friends and I want to be known as a beautiful young lady but now because of my shitty reactions to jealousy and sadness at the last moment I ruined it for everyone and I honestly don't want to be alive. Zoltan was the best thing that ever happened to me but now I'm known as an overly attached whore on here, all over my fucking shitty attitude and I fucking hate myself so much for it. Why do I have to be so abnormal?  I just want to be happy with someone (Zoli) and not be so stressed out due to constant suicidal thoughts and ocd and picking at skin.  I hate it.  I hate it so much I wish I could go back and just apologize to everyone I inconvenienced and pissed off in my life, I want friends who actually care about me and don't silently judge me behind my back.  I just want a normal life and I'm done with this one.