Prologue

Dear diary,

I love being in the pleasure and glowing warmth of a man. But today was different, stirred up. I soon forgot about it as the day ahead started. I made some breakfast, eggs, beans and toast if you must know. I feel lonely whenever he goes out so I usually end up speaking to myself, well I'm not sure... I could be talking to myself or my six month old unborn foetus, who knows? Well, life goes on and soon I'm bored sewing and so I start checking the time waiting and waiting. I may be sounding inpatient but I'm not; I just love waiting for the time my husband comes home, so I can be in his warming glow. But all this time I'm either sewing or dilly dallying around the house making sure it is in pristine shape, or lets just say he wouldnt like it. Two glasses next to the chair and an ice cold bucket with a bottle of whiskey carefully placed inside it.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Sorry, got to go my husband's home. I'll come write tomorrow.

Bye, Mrs E

Back. It's a bit earlier than tomorrow, but I have to go get a leg of lamb, a big fat juicy pork chop, with a side of steak with bacon, all out of the freezer. I thought I might just stop by and tell you how annoyed I am. Do you know what day it is?! It's THURSDAY a THURSDAY and do you know what we do on a Thursday?! We go out for dinner. Nooooo! But all of a sudden his too tired to go out! But I have to act all calm don't I, in case he does something irrational.

Bye, Mrs E.

Back again, who does he think he is? Now he's telling me his not hungry so don't cook anything. NOT HUNGRY! What? Too tired and not hungry what next? Well I'm going to cook all that food anyway. But if I go in there and see him I might just kill him, that's how annoyed I am!

Bye, Mrs E.