Leaving Day

Harry's POV*

"Come on Zayn its time to leave!" I shouted while packing the rest of my clothes.

"Here I come mate!" He shouted while running down the stairs in just long jeans and converse. I just smirked and walked off towards the car and threw my stuff in the backseat.

"Were gonna miss you guys !" Louis sobbed in my shoulder while his hand were rubbing through my curls.

"I know Louis ill miss you too.".

I went around and hugged all the boys and we said our goodbyes and me and Zayn were ready to be on our way to the airport.

Zayn's POV*

I was so excited to get away! Me and Harry were going to Florida in the U.S.

"Mate cheer up dont be boring just because of the break up......YOUR SINGLE NOW LIKE ME!"

He was right its my vacation I should wanna have fun but I just can't be happy since my girlfriend who I was going out with for 3 years broke up with me. Her name was Perrie and I proposed to her and she just left me, she said she wasn't ready for any of this which kinda hurt but it doesn't matter I guess maybe it just wasn't meant to be.......

We finally got to the airport! We walked threw big crowds asking for autographs which we gladly signed because we love our fans. We finally boarded the plane and found our seats in First Class. Sitting right next to Harry, I looked out the window and waved saying goodbye to London for a month is pretty hard. But were used to it.

The plane took off for our 10 hour plane ride to Florida. Sitting next to Harry isn't the best place to sit because he can be a little annoying at times but I can live with it.

"Ready to hit the states mate ?!" Harry said eagerly

"Lets Go!"

I finally plugged in my headphones to my phone and hit Shuffle and went on twitter.

@Zaynmalik~here we come Florida ! @harry_styles

I hit post and started drifting to bed getting ready for this 10 hour plane ride with my best bud.

States Here We Come !

*8 hours Later*

I woke up to hearing Harry's loud snores and needing to go to the loo. I got up put my iPhone in my seat and walked down the aisle.

I got to the bathroom door and got thrown to the ground.

"I am soooo sorry !" The beautiful girl gawked.

She had brown wavy hair with blue eyes. She had a perfectly fit body. She had the cutest dimples and was wearing no makeup with clothes on that reminded me a lot like Perrie's old clothes. I sighed.

I heard her say something but didnt quite understand.

"Huh?" I said questioningly.

"I said do you need help up?!" She said in a more of harsh tone.

"Sorry I was too busy...."

"Staring!" she said finishing my sentence.

She put her hand out for me to grab and I denied and got up myself.

"Thanks anyway."

"Well sorry about hitting you with the door but I must be going bye nice meeting you!" she tried scurrying off but I grabbed her arm.

"Can I atleast know your name ?!"

"My name is Kassidy and you are ?"

"Zayn." I said while still gushing over her beautiful name.

"I love your name!" I added

"Well thanks well must be going bye Zayn!"

"Bye!" I waved goodbye and finally went to the loo.

I walked back to where Harry and I were sitting.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty."

"Shut up." Harry said in his morning voice.

"What took you so long?" Harry added

"I met this girl....." I said while trailing off.

"Was she hot ?! Did you get her number ?! What was her name ?!" he blurted out

"Very fit and her name was kassidy."

"You didn't get her digits!!" he shouted while slapping me in the head.

"Calm down Harold I wanted to but she ran off I could barely get her name !" I said quickly and turning to look out the window.

"Well don't worry mate were single! We'll meet girls probably twice as hotter than her." he patted me on the shoulder and I turned away.

We had 1 hour of the flight left so I grabbed my phone and turned on my music while closing my eyes and sitting here silently and praying that this vacation will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys hope u like it !! first fan fiction ever so hope you guys like it !

love yous~xx

written by breanna

Follow us on twitter guys

@breannatinney

@0mgnakhyia

@acxdnarry