Chapter 17-HG:Interviews

Puppeteer: Ladies and Gentleman!!!! Boys and Girls!!!!! Welcome to the first Creepypasta Hunger Games!!!

We have an interesting bunch of participants this year so let's do our best to show them a good time!!!

Crowd:*Going wild*

Puppeteer: Let's meet our first participant, Priscilla!!!!

Priscilla: Hello Mr.Puppeteer.

Puppeteer: Oh such a polite one!!! Anyway I have a few questions for you. First one is what is your greatest asset?

Priscilla:My archery should allow me to emerge victorious.

Puppeteer:How do you think you'll do?

Priscilla: If luck would have it I'll win.

Puppeteer: Are you a fighter or are you more strategic?

Priscilla:Strategy is everything. You can't hunt down a deer just by running at it.

Puppeteer: What's your plan?

Priscilla: To hunt down everyone and strike from the shadows.

Puppeteer:What do you think of the other tributes from the other districts?

Priscilla:They were my friends but now they are my prey.

Puppeteer:Wow!!! A girl of such few words but every single one is as powerful as an atom bomb!!!! Everyone give her a hand!!!

Crowd:* Cheers and claps*

Priscilla:*Curtsies and leaves*

Puppeteer: Our next participant also from district 1 is...... Midknight Moon!!!

Midknight: Hi! How are you?

Puppeteer:I am great! The real question however is how are you?!

Midknight: I'm doing pretty good.

Puppeteer: Wonderful! Well I've got a few questions for you.

Midknight: Cool.

Puppeteer: So tell me what do you believe to your strongest asset?

Midknight:I'm really nice and I help others, but I can be very brutal when the people i care about get hurt.

Puppeteer:Really? Strange considering you're going to be killing those exact people. Anyway how well do you think you'll do?

Midknight: *Momentarily stunned* I-i'll do fine.

Puppeteer: No need to get shy darling! Now whats your game plan? Whats your angle? How are you gonna play this game of ours?

Midknight: *Gets mad* But this isn't a game you know. You're right i am going to be killing my friends and my loved ones , but do you think this is a game for me? Do you think this i going to be fun for me? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to team up with everyone that I can then when its just us left we're gonna fight. We'll fight until there is one left. After that its over i never have to hear about this stupid contest ever again. *Stomps off stage*

Puppeteer:Well then..... We sure do have a lively one! Now next up from District 2 is Offender!!!

*15 minutes later*

Neko: Has anyone seen Moon since she stomped off of the stage?

Kameron:Yeah she said she wanted to be alone for a bit to get her head straightened out so shes probably just walking around.

Kenta: She seemed to be really mad....

Neko:Don't worry about it she'll be perfectly fine. Just let think about everything.