Prolouge

Hi so this is my first crossover story. Lily and James do not die in this story. Harry is not James and Lily's son. Jily does not exist in this story. Hope you like it. Enjoy.

A twenty-eight year old, Remus John Lupin sat in his living room a day before the full moon, watching his three eleven year old daughters and three ten year old sons play exploding snaps. He just starts to fall asleep, when there is a knock at the door. Remus groans and looks back into the kitchen.

"Siri, get the door," Remus yelled.

Sirius Lupin-Black comes out of the kitchen and looks at Remus.

Sirius asks, "What did you say Rem?"

" I said get the door," Remus growls.

Sirius nods and answers the door. He closes the door and walks back in with their friends Phoneix and James Potter with their four month old daughter, Belle, and their eight year old godson, Harry, clinging to James' leg, as well as Lily black (nee Evans) and Regulas Black. Sirius sits on Remus' lap. A pregnant, Emerald Lupin-Black comes down the stairs. She notices Lily,Regulas, Phoneix, and James and runs over to them. She hugs all of them. There is another knock at the door and Emerald answers  it. She walks back in the room with Severus and Lucius Snape. Harry smiles and hugs Severus.

Harry says, "Dad, I missed you, is mum ok."

Severus sighs, "Yes, your mother is fine, but he has something to tell you."

Lucius picks up Harry and says," Harry, you and Draco are going to be big brothers."

Ok so that is the prologue. Hope you liked it. Love you guys. Love Lily.