getting to know you pt.1

All updates are going to be down bellow unless I have key word codes

-time laps to party-
Your pov
I should be heading to aphmau's I guess I kind of want to meet people then I don't will I'll start heading there then I leave and when I got there I rang the door bell
"HEY welcome come in almost everyone is here the only ones left are the 4 boys who live across the street" said aphmau I then nodded and walked in then there was a knock on the door I then look saw a blonde guy,brunette guy,blue haired guy and there was someone behind them but I couldn't see. The one in the back said "hheeyyy aphmau" it sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it then aphmau said "travis well there is a new neighbor her name is y/n" "Wait what's the last name " said the guy in the back "I didn't catch it I'll get her Hey y/n can you come here" "Yeah" I still couldn't see in the back but I saw white hair "this is garroth laurance Dante and" I cut her off "TRAVIS" he then cut through and picked me up and hugged me "I'm guessing you know each other" said garroth "of corse she is my sister" travis said "we didn't know you had a sister travis" said who I'm guessing is Dante "yep" "she looks nothing like you" said aphmau. I couldn't believe it I hadn't seen my brother for about a year. Then I heard someone from behind me say "wait what is wrong with Travis he is not flirting with the new girl" I turned around and saw it was katelyn. "He has never flirted, have you" I then look at travis with you better answer this honestly or I'll beat you up stare. "Wait you know him he is a huge Casanova on this street" said who I think is garroth. "Oh mom is going to kill you if she finds out you flirt with every girl" I yell. I then took out my phone then i ran outside with Travis following me. "She will never find out" Travis yelled while still following me. He then caught up to me and picked me up it was easy for him since I am short. "Put my down Travis please I won't tell mom I was joking". "You better be"Travis said putting me down. We then walk back talking to each other until someone yelled. "Let's play truth or dare"said a girl with red hair that was ombré that looked like fire. "Really cadenza you always want to play that"said who I think is laurance. "You scared little brother" "no I'm not". Wait there siblings well they do act like it.

Hello I just want to say thank you for reading
-559ads04