Meet your New Boss

"Hi I'm here for the internship for Mr.johnson" I exclaimed proudly. This was my first job with a big company. "He will see you shortly" the receptionist said. A few moments later I was asked to come to his office. He asked me to sit. I continued to sit while he walked around me. "So you are interested in this position Mrs.cross" he questioned. "Very sir" I smiled hoping to get extra brownie points. "Are you willing to do what ever I say to get this job?". It sent a chill down my spine his voice was deep and heavy almost to a point of arousal. Quietly I said "yes sir". He proceeded by spinning my chair around and looking me in the eye. " positive" I grinned. "Stand up" he ordered. I did as told and stood from my seated position. "Undress" he commanded. I was very turned on and nervous. He was so attractive and mysterious. I slowly pulled my clothes down teasing him by going slow. When I had finished undressing he pushed me in to the wall. Carressing my nipple as he slowly stroked my clit with his other hand. I moaned when the sudden burst of please went through my body. I felt my self about to cum when he turned me around bending me over the desk. He pulled out his thick black cock slowly pushing inside me before pulling out and slamming right back in. I moaned so loud as he grunted in my ear letting me know he was satisfied. I yelled his name "Mr.Johnson". He replied back with "call me daddy". "Fuck me harder daddy" I yelped as I felt my climax grow closer. He continued to pound it to me. "Get on your hands and knees and suck me off" I did as I was told. Climbing ony hands and knees I put his hot pulsating dick in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down taking in as much of him as I could. When he finally came I swallowed most of it but some sticky strands stayed on my face. "You're hired" he said wearing nothing but a smile.