prologue

"Who's that boy over there?"

"Oh him? Don't bother. You're not getting anywhere near his panties any time soon." Niall scoffed.

"That is the preacher's son, mate. No matter how delicious he looks, he is off limits." added Liam.

The feather-haired boy wanted to tear his eyes away from the curly boy, but he couldn't. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the perfect globes of his cheeks that slightly peeked from his skirt, or the smooth plains of his pecks that were on display under his v-neck. He couldn't tear his eyes away from his bouncy curls that flowed to his shoulders in ringlets, or his puffy pink lips that were coated in a light layer of pink lip gloss.

Nor could he stop looking into the pure innocent eyes of the preacher's son, who's emerald iris shone with pure intentions.

Louis wanted to ravish this boy, he wanted to tear him apart with his bare hands and have him shaking under his own body. He wanted this innocent boy to recite Louis' name in a beautiful mantra that was music to his ears. He wanted him to know his name, to remember it, and have it branded in his brain, to know who he belonged to. He wanted to mark this boy with his own canines and make sure it's on display.

And make sure no one touches him.

Because he was his, and that's that.

---------

: D
This is gonna be great.