Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

Once upon a Christmas Day...

A crimson black raven was born in a vast lush forest. The young one was safely settled in the hollow trunk of a very old oak tree that continued to flourish and support the grounds below. This was the peaceful life any raven could ever hope for... so care-free and not even the slightest bit of problem in the world.

Well that was until...

Thud... Thud... Thud...

Uncommon noises could be heard progressively from down under... It was disturbing... and due to fear the small raven did not budge from the safeness within the walls of the oak tree's trunk.

CREAK~ CREAK~ CRACK~

One last ominous sound, followed by the quaking of the earth...

The raven was scared to death and continued to lay low under the care of these hollow walls which he calls home despite the endless shaking that remained...

HONK, HONK~!!! ZOOOOOooooooooommmmmm~ Creak...Thud...

Shocking sounds unusually loud and threatening for the young raven's ears...

"caw...caw..."

The raven cried weakly... and was followed by a reply... muffling was the sound, different from the one's he heard before...

The raven continued to cry and cry until two pairs of enormous unknown flesh appeared before him. Instinctively... the young raven closed its eyes and hoped for dear life to spare him...

Darkness, a place full of fear and doubt...

To be Continued...