Jackunzel and Mericcup One Shot

This is to Fanficreader26

Jackunzel:

Jack flew throughout the sun kingdom also known as Corona. He laughed as he saw the little girls from the other day sitting by the still frozen lake braiding hair again, he flew by and left a snowflake on each girl's laps each with a beautiful different design, Jack flew high above the kingdom and over the forest after the bridge.

He was about to leave when the top of a tower caught his eye, he flew to the tower and looked through the open window, he saw a girl with really really really long golden hair. Without a second thought he flew in and smiled to the girl thinking she couldn't hear or see him "You really need a haircut" the girl screamed "Who Are You?! And How'd You Find Me?!" Jack looked wide eyed at the girl who was now holding a cast iron "You Can See Me?!" the girl frowned "Of course I can now answer my questions!" Jack smiled "I'm Jack Frost, nice to meet you..." the girl finished for him "Rapunzel, and your Jack Frost? I've read about you in one of my books! Can you show me a trick?!"

The girl began getting excited and Jack grinned as he flew above her and formed a small snow cloud. Slowly beautifully crafted snowflakes fell from the cloud onto Rapunzel who now squealed in delight, she set down the frying pan and caught the snowflakes that melted at her touch, Jack grinned and held his hands together as he landed in front of the girl, he opened his hands revealing a beautiful snowflake that seemed to have the sun symbol from Corona in the center. He handed the non-melting snowflake to Rapunzel who hugged him tightly "This is amazing!" Jack chuckled "This only a little bit of my power, I can do a whole lot more."

Rapunzel smiled "Cool!" Jack laughed as he made a bigger cloud of snow and snowflakes that stretched across the entire room, Rapunzel played with Jack for what seemed only five minutes but as Jack finally cleaned up all the snow it turned out to be late at night and Gothel was on a trip to get Rapunzel some paint for her birthday in two days. Jack sighed to the girl he was starting to fall for since they had got to know each other very well during their time together that day "Sorry Punzie but I have to go" Rapunzel blushed a bit at the nickname "Punzie?" Jack grinned "Punzie is a great nickname" Raounzel frowned "Will I see you again?" Jack nodded "I'll be back tomorrow and we can have some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but I did my best, Mericcup's one shot will be posted as a new chapter to this story soon.

~Punziethehealer