Chapter 2

"Hey, Blair you want me to carry you to all your classes," Jack smirked and acted as if he was about to grab her.

"No thank you, it was a nice offer though."

How am I going to be Lucine, my foot is going to be noticed. What can I do, what can I do? Agh

"What do you mean by gh?? Does your foot hurt again," he said looking panicked.

"No i'm fine, i'm going to go to my next hour. Bye," I limped towards my next classes door while waving goodbye.

I walked in while a boy with pale black hair and lilac eyes, was introducing himself. As he turned to look at me I got lost in his beautiful eyes, my heart screamed for the touch of his masculine, yet tender looking arms.

"Oh, um... Hi i'm sorry I was late. I had to go to the nurses office."

"It's OK Miss. um...?"

"Her names Blair Velarose," the boy with lilac eyes smiled, his eyes somehow drowned me in the process.

"Bla-Blair? Blair are you listening? Go find a seat you're next with introductions."

I looked around embarrassed, then finally looked for a seat.

"Now I will introduce myself. I am Jace Rithe, i'm 17 years old. I love art and I am a photographer."

Jace walked over to his desk and sat down. I was soo lucky that I chose the one right next to him. 

*Skylithy Note- It's going to be like a weird otome game lol!!!* 

"Blair it is your turn, come on up you're the last one."

Blair walked to the front of the room and shifted onto her left leg, she winced as she shifted.

"Hi everyone, I am Blair Velarose. 16 years old!! I am a huge artist and I love to sing. Music is a passion of mine." 

Blair caught Jace staring at her intently, his eyes glittered like the ocean on sundown as he looked over at her. He was truly an irresistible guy. 

"Everyone is dismissed, now go away!!!"

Jace walked out of the room with the other girls staring at him intently. This is my chance!! Blair hopped quickly towards Jace.

"Hi Jace,'' she said while smiling and trying not to fall ", so you love art?"

"Yea, I do mostly realistic and anime, I also paint a lot," he smirked at Blair. His plump, full lips seemed to scream for me, they were so soft and perfect looking. 

"Me too, I do spray painting," Blair stared down at her feet and bit her rosy, full lips.

"Hey why don't you give me your number, I could call you then," 

"OK," Blair pulled out her phone and listened to Jace's information. 

"So you have 951-424-0098 right?"

"Yes, thank you," Blair gave an ecstatic smirk