Chapter 1

Scrubbing toilets was not Jordan's thing. After he finished he had to do laundry. Then clean his room. man, cleaning sucked. But it was worth it. he would meet is friends on the S.S. Kraken, to go on vacation to the caribbean. Mike and Sarah would be so happy to see him! Finally they could relax. after hours of feeling like a sausage, he finally finished his chores. "mom i'm leaving!" Jordan yelled. "bye!" his mom exclaimed. He bolted out of the house, exuberant too see his friends. he finally got to the docking bay. Great, Jordan thought,I have to find one ship among thousands. Finally, for what felt like hours of searching, he finally heard "jordan!" Sarah was running for him full throttle. "sup?" she said. "well i just got out of cleaning prison. have you seen Mike?" "no i haven't seen him yet." she replied. as if on cue, clumsy as usual, Mike bounded towards them. "hey guys, you ready for vacation? we are all finally 17. by the way, happy birthday jordan!". that was the reason they were going on vacation. they had to wait until they were all 17, because they refused to go without Jordan. "Well now that we found each other, wheres the ship?" asked Mike. "well, better start looking." said Sarah. Once they found the S.S. Kraken, the security guy asked for their ship tickets. Jordan's eyes wandered to the security guard's name tag.  "uh, here." They all gave Daniel the guard their passes. "Thanks for boarding the S.S. Kraken." said Daniel. Who knew that this vacation would change their lives.