[ ii. ]

MISSY examined her laptop screen, fingers gliding against the mouse-pad, scrolling through the various tweets.

     Finding a interesting enough question, she leaned back in her seat, smiling widely at camera.

Missybfan when did you decide you wanted to make makeup videos?

     Quickly glancing back at the screen to read the question once more, her fingers combed through her now shoulder length hair, thinking. "When I was literally in the process of doing my makeup, I thought it would be nice to share what I'm good at. Why not share it with everyone?"

     Scanning her screen, another question caught her attention. She couldn't help but let out a low laugh.

     "Meganparker, nope, I do not have a boyfriend."

     She's been receiving that question a lot lately, and she knew why. Recently she had been hanging out with an old friend before her YouTube days. They snapped a few photos together, instantly people assumed they were a couple.

     She couldn't blame them though, she couldn't count how many times she assumed her favorite celebrities had taken photos with friends, and thought they were together.

     Lileyotp do you have a crush on any YouTuber? Honestly, I don't crush on people over the Internet. It's pointless.

     Flirting was one thing but starting an actual relationship with someone you never met in your life? It irritated her.

     Shaking off the odd feeling she got from thinking about it, she continued with her questions until she reached her last.

     Faunabrooks Are you attending the YouTuber meet-up?

     The meet-up between all YouTubers to meet each other, and fans. She hadn't attended one before because she thought she wasn't popular enough but she wanted it.

     She gained more supporters in a year, supporters that she thought she could never get. If they wanted her to go, she'll be there. "Faunabrooks, if you guys want me to attend."

***

     The Q&A ended almost a hour ago but she hadn't moved from her position. She continued talking to fans after she uploaded her video. They seemed genuinely happy to be talking with her, and she felt proud.

     TheZlay Sup, I like your videos!

     She clicked the reply button, smiling as she typed thank you in response and sent it.

     Suddenly a bunch of tweets came full-speed. She was confused when she scanned them all. They were asking her how does it feel to be tweeted by someone named zay.

     She didn't know what to say, not knowing who this zay person is. Instead of replying to anyone, she closed her laptop done for the day.

     Getting up from the chair, she left all her things and headed towards her room.

"A well deserved nap is calling my name."