Sina college

I admired the school from afar as we crossed the road. Mikasa pulling my sleeve a little too tight and Armin just at the side of me with a wide smile stuck on his face. Is that his resting face or is he just genuinely happy to be trapped in a hell?

We get to the area in front of the entrance. There is grass surrounding us parted into four sections with cobblestone paths and two benches in the middle I awe at the school in front of me. It's massive and has a modern white paint on it. The building overall makes an L shape covered in glossed windows. This school looks a little too perfect and I don't know if i like it.

"Here it is, Sina college" Coconut boi says enthusiastically.

Mikasa adds, "there are only two years here. You're in the first year, for 16-18 year olds, Maria year. The second one ,for 18-21 year olds, is rose year. " she started to walk towards the entrance, Armin and i followed her, me dragging my feet and Armin skipping along.

We got inside to the reception and the receptionist asked for my name while tapping her long red fingernails rythmatically. I hesistantly gave it to her, not liking the look shes giving me.

"Here." the receptionist deadpanned before handing me my schedule from the piles of students pictures and presumably paperwork that hasn't been filled in since 2014.

After a quick thanks i took the schedule from her glossy red nails that looked like claws and folded it up. Putting it in one of my compartments in my black bag with caution, i glanced back up as she looked me up and down. You know what they say, ''first impressions count'' blah blah. So i said fuck it when i looked at the small backpack vs my favourite leather black bag.

I zip my (expensive) bag back up but not before getting out a pen and writing my three digit dorm number on my tanned hand.

"What dorm?" Armin and Mikasa say at the same time, way too excitedly. I mean i'm excited too but seriously? Mikasa like this? I'm supposed to be the overly excited one with the big eyes.

"324".

An inaudible curse leaves Mikasa's mouth while Armin fist pumps the air. What the fuck is going on?

As if Armin could read my mind, "We made a bet, whoever Eren is closest to, gets a dollar from the other person." It's not much money so normally i would question why Mikasa is so mad but she really doesn't like losing. 

The receptionist puts down her red fashion glasses that clearly dont work and are too big for her and glares at my bag, "boys like you shouldn't be wearing prada. Plus where are your other clothes?" she lowers her glare to my short grey plaid skirt

Here we go again.

i sigh. I'm so used to this by now so i'm just not going to bother. '' i'm not going to waste my breath on that snarky 2005 way of thinking. So, i'm getting my clothes tomorrow.''

I walk up the stairs and Armin and Mikasa follow me. I stop and turn around. "Which floor again?"

"3"

"Okay thanks Mika" she changes her expression real quick when she heard that catchy little nickname i gave her as a kid. Ya think she would be used to that by now?

We finally got to the 3rd floor but I was in a daze thinking about that raven haired boy i saw on the bus. He has the same bag as me? Wait! He has prada too? I'm not the only one? I mean except for actual girls. I wonder who else he wears? I wonder if he wears stuff like louis vuitton or maybe something kinky like victoria secret. Hehe guess i'll find out soo-

"Eren!"

"Huh?"

"Mikasa no need to shout. Eren this is your dor.. why are your cheeks red?"

"Are they? Oh um I guess It's just warm in here." I nervously chuckle and rub the back of my neck.

I reply quickly brushing the thoughts out. Actually I'm quite glad Mikasa brought me out of those thoughts. I enter the key into the door handle but before i can push it the door slams open while a girl with brown hair pulled up in a tight pony tail out of breath stands there right in the doorway, her thick glasses reflect the ligh so i can hardly see her eyes.

"Shitty glasses move out of the way. " a familiar monotone voice pushes the girl out the way but she stares at my eyes. A grin widening. I cover my eyes with my hair while she squeals like a pig.

"So, Heichoouuu~  this is the boy you were talking ab.." i flinch at the word boy but not noticeably. I dont really like that term believe it or not. Im not really boy. Or girl. I dont really know what i am really.

The shorter goes on his tip toes, which I think is adorable, and covers the girls mouth very quickly.

"Hanji shut up and don't call me Heichou."

He lets go of her mouth pushing himself and her to the side so we can pass. I walk inside leaving Armin and Mikasa to go to their dorms.

Hanji ,I think it is, kinda dances her way to me and puts out her hand.

"I'm your roomie, Hanji. And this is Levi but I'm sure you've met. " she looks at Levi with the corner of her eye, winks and smirks.

He sighs and makes a 'tch' sound as he crosses his hands and looks at the wall. He grabs a black leather handbag. Next to a black book bag. Awh it's so nice of him to hand Hanji her bag. But why would she need it. It's her room right.

"I'm leaving. But my room is right next door if you need me brat, 323" he leaves after that leather bag on his right elbow and shutting the door with his left.

1. Thats his bag? 

2. Could he get anymore hotter??