The New Kid.

Hey everyone this is the first part to my first multi-chapter story. I hope you enjoy it :)

It was a cold Winter day here in England. And Christmas has just passed. I was putting my school things back together since we were heading back in about 5 days. I put my notebooks and such in my new bag i had just got and set it aside.Lily and i were going out today to go shopping one last time.I hopped in the shower and blow dried my hair with a quick straighten. Then i put on a sweatshirt with blue jeans and uggs. Nothing fancy.Lily ran in and hugged me.

"Hey I haven't seen you all winter break!" She says running at me.

"Yeah I know, how was your holiday?" I ask hugging her

"It was great. Are you ready to go?" She asks freeing me.

"Yep :)" I say grabbing my money and gift cards.

We ran downstairs where my mom and dad were sitting on the couch cuddling by the fire with their Hot chocolate.

"Bye mum. Bye daddy." I say smiling.

"Goodbye sweetheart. What time do you think you will be home by?" My mother asked.

"8 at the latest." I answer.

My mother nods and we head out.I see my little brother and his friend playing in the snow.

"Come play with us Sophia!" My brother yells

"Not now, maybe later okay?" I ask. He nods in approval and Lily and I head for the car.Since i'm the oldest I get to drive. Im 17, and Lily is only 16.The car ride wasn't very exciting, mainly just conversating about school and how much we hate it. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the mall.

"which store first?" Asked Lily.

"Your choice." I say looking around.

"Forever 21?" She asks pointing at the shop.

"Sure, I have a gift card for there." I say starting to walk towards the shop.We browsed for a bit, i bought somethings, Lily bought some things, and we were out.I chose to go to the food court next because it was about 3 and we were hungry.I got a corn dog and so did Lily. As we were eating we saw this guy, this really hot guy, he was about 5"6 and Muscular. I couldn't help but practically drool over this guy. Until I find him in front of our table talking to us.

"Excuse me, can you show me where the Vans store is? This place is just so complicated I can;t figure anything out." He says with his soft, but firm voice.

I swallow my food. "Up the escalators and to your right, you'll find it." I say smiling at him.

"Thank you very much." He says winking and walking away.Lily looked at me weird for a second,then continued eating. when we finished we decided to leave. We saw that guy again, he saw us too, he smiled at me and then looked away. Then he lit himself a cigarette, ew. We reached the car and returned to my house, we put our stuff on my bed and we began to talk.

"So that guy at the mall" Lily begins.

"What about him?" I ask.

"It looked like you were flirting a bit with your eyes." She says looking at me.

"I didn't even know him,plus i'm not interested, he's not my type." I say crossing my legs on my bed.

"Okay but you have to admit he was pretty hot." She says and we begin laughing.

*First day back to school*

I was looking for Lily when I bump into a tall person. I can't tell if they are male or female. I turn and brush off a quick "sorry" when I see the persons face.