Chapter 1!!!!

Emily's POV

-----------

"WAKE UP!" I hear someone yell at me. Let me just start off by saying, that I am NOT... a morning person. Soooo I just rolled over and went right back to sleep. The next thing I know, is that I'm being dragged out of my warm bed onto the cold, hard floor.

"Why are you doing this to me?!? I thought we were BEST FRIENDS!" Yes that's right, I knew exactly who did this to me because only ONE person would stoop to this level and that was Liam.

"I'm so sorry but it had to be done. That's better than getting thrown in the pool I assume?" Liam said to me non-apologetically. I got up and then looked in the mirror, then I looked at Liam, and then I looked back at myself. I looked A MESS. Now I have to admit Liam is quite attractive but I could never date him because we've been friends for far too long. He has dark brown hair, he's really tall, and has gorgeous light brown eyes. He's a great guy, he plays sports, and he's really smart. He's a really good catch just not for me.

I got dressed for school in the best outfit I could find really fast. I wore some black skinny jeans, a pink off the shoulder shirt, and some pink converse. I thought my outfit was pretty cute. Now I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything but Liam and I are pretty popular at school and, I'm actually really pretty. I just tend to look a mess in the mornings. I have really dark brown hair,and hazel eyes, and I'm pretty tall for a girl. I'm extremely smart but I wouldn't be able to pass a bouncy ball if you asked, so I don't play sports. Liam and I made a really great team, and that's why we've stayed best friends because other than that we fight like cats and dogs.

"What the heck is taking you so freaking long Emily? I'm sure you look fine so come on, and let's go. You're gonna make us late!" I hear all of this while I'm walking down the stairs. I yell bye to my mom, grab my keys and head out the door. Since Liam stays right across the street, we take turns driving and today was my day. I loved to drive, because I absolutely love my car. I have a light blue, convertible, Volkswagen beetle. I've had this car for almost a year and I'm still in love with it.

We make it to school in no time, and when we get there we hug and go our separate ways. I ran to go find my best girl friend. When I found Ava, I started talking immediately.

"Oh my gosh hi. So this weekend me and Liam went to the mov-," and then I was rudely interrupted.

"Are you sure you and Liam aren't dating?" Ava said teasingly.

"Please shut up, you know that's not funny," I whined.

"I will shut up when you stop acting like a couple or you admit your feelings for him. I'll take either one." Ava said seriously.

"What do I have to say for you to believe me when I say I do not like him? I was just going to tell you about this really cute guy I saw at the movies but then you cut me off. So never mind," I said frustratedly.

"Ahh don't be like that! You know I want to know about this guy!" She said curiously.

"Ok, ok. He goes to our school and I think I like him!" I said really fast because I was nervous, and with that the bell rung.

A/N

----

Ahhh! I'm so happy to be writing a new story. I hope everybody enjoys this story!!!