Happy Birthday

It's was Darryl's birthday we all wanted to surprise him he always hated celebrating his birthday since his dad was never around it was hard for him.

He never wanted to be like his after not being there for his children even since we had the kids he has been working longer hours I guess to try and prove he can provide for his children I got that but he really didn't need to do so much work.

I called all his family that I had met told them to contact whom ever they could I wanted to make this the most memorable birthday he'd ever had.

I left with the twins early before Darryl had woken up this morning around 8am he was a heavy sleeping my Fiancée.

•• 8 hours later ••

The party was going ahead I had sent Darryl out to get 'nappies' which we didn't need at all.

First too arrive was his mum and siblings next it was my family and his Aunty and uncle.

Everyone went out the back everything was set up by the time Darryl got home there was at least 100 people here a mixture of his and my family the twins where all dressed up in there 'I love daddy' t-shirts I had brought them.

Everyone hear Darryl pull up outside we all hid was knelt down over near the twins keeping them calm,I left a note for Darryl asking him of he could fix the light out the back he was my handy man.

He opened the Outside door turning on the lights everyone jumped up shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" he was so shocked its what I was going for I saw him tear up I looked at my mum she came over too sit with the twins I walked over to Darryl hugging him.

He whispered in my ear "I love you!" then his kissed my cheek I knew I did good he was happy that's all I ever wanted was for him to have a happy and exciting birthday.

Darryl's favourite song was Nat King Coles - L.O.V.E he always wanted me to dance with him what he didn't know about me is that I'm a dancer always have been so I took this opportunity to show him and to give him what he wanted which was to dance with me.

"Can I have this dance?" I asked him sweetly.

I offered my hand to him he nodded smiling taking my hand he told everyone else to join in they all grabbed a partner his cousin being a DJ he was in charge of all the music for the night.

We put on L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole we all danced alone.

•• L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole ••

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you

Love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

•• END SONG ••

Authors Note :: Sorry about the slow update everyone thanks for sticking with me.