YoonSic (Fanfic)

Before I can start my introduction, I need to say that Yoona is a boy!

Introduction:)

Im Yoong=Yoona

Lauren=Jessica

Yoong and Lauren are best friends and they always pretend to be Husband and Wife when they were a child. But when Lauren went to presue her dreams, they did not know that they were really in love with each other

--FlashBack--

--Lauren's POV--

It was always my dream to be a Kpop Idol and it really came true. Sment called me and told me that I am selected to become a trainee!!! I was shocked at first than i realised that I will be leaving my best friend, Yoong, alone. Sad, I went to his house and knocked on the door. It was Yoong who opened it. He was excited and said,"Are we going to play now???" Looking at his adorable face, i do not know how to reply. "Um... Yoong.... I need to tell you something." Yoong looked at me and stopped bouncing up and down and replied,"yeah?"

"Um... Yoong, Sment has selexted me to become their trainee but... I will not be leaving here anymore..."

--Yoong's POV--

The minute I heard she was going to leave this soshi town, I stopped smiling and said,"Hope you have fun and don't forget me!" Lauren then smiled at me and said,"I will not!" She was leaving tomorrow. We did not play today at all. And i also could not sleep as I was thinking about Lauren all night. The next day, the minute I woke up, I ran to Lauren's house but it was too late, her car left the minute i reached there.

--Lauren's POV--

Why is Yoong not here yet? I packed my luggage and was waiting for him But it was very late and if I do not go now, I will Miss the flight to Korea. "Lauren, we have to go now or we are going to be late!" my mother yelled at me from downstairs. Sigh... I think he will not come... so I went down with my luggage and went inside the car, leaving soshi town, forever....

Hehe I finished my first chapter:) Please leave some feedback or another fanfic will do it only after this fanfic hehe