Chapter 4: Jealousy PT.1

I love it when I see my friend get jealous or when I see another person with the girl, (or guy) with another person. I need help... I do that on my free time.

Raven P.O.V

Jason calls me while I lay in bed at 6:24 am.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi little bird. You think I should come over for some fun?" Jason asks In a weird/sexy voice. I laugh a little at the nickname he gave me.

"Little bird?" I ask.

He stutters! "Oh if-you don't like-"

"It's fine I like that name."

"Really?

"Yes."

I was about to say something but I was cut off by Robin yelling.

"TITANS BRIEFING!!"

"I'll be back Jason."

"Oh...Ok." He sounded hurt.

"I'm sorry. But I'll see what it is and I'll talk to you later. Ok?"

"Ok! Bye."

"Bye!"

I was about to hang up until he said 3 words that just changed my mind.

"I love you." I gasp. Knowing that he just said that.

"I...love...you too." I hang up.

Robin P.O.V

"Where the hell is Raven at!?" I yell while pacing back and forth in the common room.

"Dude calm down! She will be here in a sec."

"Friend Robin, please do the calming down! Raven will be here shortly." She says some random words in Tamaranian.

The doors open revealing Raven looking down at her communicator.

"Raven?" She jumps and puts her communicator away.

"Yes?"

"Where have you been?" I ask while giving her a hug. She hugs a little cause she doesn't like hugs.

"In my room come on. I'm busy."

I start my debriefing and talk about X.

Raven tenses when I say Red X real name.

"So we must find Jason Todd."

"ILL DO IT!" Raven yells. I look at her suspicious.

" I mean...umm...I can use my powers to find him." She says in monotone.

"Ok then. Next on the list. You guys are aloud to bring 1 person for tonight!"

I see Raven look away.

" I'm bringing Terra!"

"I shall bring Friend Jinx because we will be doing the hanging out later."

"IM BRINGING BUMBLEBEE!!!"

"I'll bring kid flash."

"I'll bring Jason."

I growl a little thinking of Jason. He better not mess with my Girlfriend.

Raven smiles and flies to her room. I look toward her door while walking toward my room.

"Heh. I know. I hope so too." I squint my eyes and continue listening to her convo.